Weight loss irx5 irx3 concern

Hey guys. I hope y’all are doing amazing
Long time ago I’ve read in few articles and some people’s comments regarding the deactivation of irx5 irx3 genes. There is a concern that these genes are crucial especially for woman for getting pregnant and having healthy baby. and they mentioned something about men too. that are your thoughts on that? that’s the main reason why I don’t use genetic advantage video

3 Likes

I dont use it for that reason also! Not sure how true it is, but I feel like its better to be safe than sorry

1 Like

I also didn’t want to use this audio for the same concern. I’m not getting pregnant anytime soon, but hopefully in the near future.

Just a backstory because I sort of followed the “drama”:

This topic caused quite a ruckus in the subliminal community late last year. Someone in the Youtube comments’ section suggested to a popular submaker to include deactivation of these genes in her newest weight loss sub, and so she did. Then after that, someone commented about the dangers of inactivating the IRX5 and IRX3 genes.

This was then brought to the attention of another popular submaker who’s a medical doctor/surgeon. She advised people not to use subliminals that inactivate said genes. (That extends to Sapien’s audio, I guess.) Backlash ensued and the other submaker apologized and promised to remake the sub without those particular affirmations.

After that, many people have been asking and commenting under Sapien Medicine’s Fat Burning Genetic Advantage.

Anyway, I’ve been using this 2-3 times a day for a month and I haven’t experienced any side effects. Of course, I can’t say that for sure, but my periods are well and regular. (I’ve dieted to the extreme before and lost a lot of weight. I didn’t have my period for a few months, so I know how drastic weight loss could mess up women’s hormones and monthly cycle.)

Someone in YT commented this:

Dream kind of answered this in his Patreon post:

The key, as seasoned members’ of the forum have also said, is not to overuse audios and listen only as often as recommended. That goes for most of the audios with an intended physical effect/change.

I’m following my intution/inner guidance, so I am listening to this audio. But if other people are worried about it, then it’s best to skip this one and try the others instead.

10 Likes

Actually I was using this audio as brain fuel, at times.
Now that you mention the link fertility - brain power - makes absolute sense.

Thanks for bringing this up

1 Like

I guess this wouldn’t be an issue for peri- menopausal women?

1 Like

I guess so.

The Captain and SammyG have also said the effect is temporary:

4 Likes

This shouldn’t be an issue for anyone .
As far as I see it , you can stop this field and possibly 2 days later get pregnant.
If you’re already pregnant then I wouldn’t listen to this .
But that’s the only case . It just happens that those Gene’s have more than one function, one of them being embryonic development and one for metabolism.
In animals studies it was shown that those mice are in exceptional health. they have low fat and high muscle mass , they’re basically immune to weight gain on high fat diet and also to fatty liver disease.

I wouldnt miss out on this field.

5 Likes