Weird stares from people

Confidence, authority and extreme willpower. Extreme focus on my projects/purpose, barely have entertained myself in any way for weeks. This could be because of other fields but I think a large part is because of the mandala.

4 Likes

Ffs now I have the urge to use it again lol, why did I ask :weary::weary:

6 Likes

Yea thats because of this current situation which is terroring worldwide… When people will get back on their lives they will notice peacefull changes that occurred in you. Ig because of fear their percieving power had been hindered and so such stares you get .

1 Like

Maybe but it doesn’t feel the same as all the previous day’s in these current times. It’s very different. Maybe it’s my perception or maybe I’m noticing what i used to not notice. I can sense theyir emotions more. Like i can feel their looks if that makes any sense. Is it that I’m sensing the energy behind their thoughts?

1 Like

Get used to it bro. The more you ascend the more powerful your aura will be.

9 Likes

Maybe they are not able to percieve such a vast energy change in somebody and so this happens … If it feels more weird try to give rest for some days and restart again :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve been going through the same I just think its because the average person doesn’t listen to sapien and your vibe is mysterious or something.

3 Likes

Yaa … They cant percieve it as good or bad but feel something different about it.

2 Likes

You’re sure you never got stares before? Some people don’t realize that they get stared at because their confidence levels are low…when I was in prison, I had a friend that was a Blood called “Detroit”…he’s always telling me when he notices a female guard staring at me, but he would underestimate himself…I’d even seen it too, like the female guards would be staring at him too…but since he was always focused on me and my interactions with them, he never seen it in himself…it could be now that you’re chakras are growing, that you’re starting to feel more confident in yourself and noticing details like that…Also, when you grow your heart chakra, you become more attractive to females…and you just attract things effortlessly…And also, when your vibrations are high, your aura becomes noticeable to people around you…they see it…they feel it…it generally puts people in a good mood around you. When your vibrations are high, that also enhances your overall ability to attract things…And I know that Vibrations of Creation works like a charm and it’s quick acting too…

11 Likes

In my opinion the vibration series “keeps” the energy way better in your being for a longer time. For example I bought the divine love field and even after some time of listening to it I can feel the energy strongly from myself for example if I look in my mirror. So you have the om energy in you rather strongly probably this energy repels negative energies you most likely have a “purification” like aura that makes the ego or negative energies/beings on the other persons nervous. Of course the more higher your vibration and the more energy you have the more your state of being or thoughts come across. So if you’re nervous or something similar the other person will feel that more strongly too. Regardless if they are energy sensitive or not. So could be a combination of many things.

7 Likes

Awesome thoughts from everyone here. :grinning: Thank you

2 Likes

For the love of the almighty… (post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

For the love of the almighty… (post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

6 Likes

Same…even when I didn’t want attention or wasn’t doing shit…lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

:alien:Bro, that’d be cool, and at the same time scary too…I can’t wait until they start the trips there. I was already reading about it in the Popular Science Magazine…

3 Likes

I had that when I started those fields, but only from girls at the gym. Maybe in your case it was because of lockdown and they forgot what social manners are lol

1 Like

Ok so this is what I’m talking about. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

In addition to the excellent input in this thread about possible changes in your aura, dissonant energies and emotions within you might come to the surface subtly as you’re releasing them as you listen to Vibration of Creation and the chakra audios. That could result from ego struggles as you listen to those audios as well.

As sammyg described in the Vibration of Creation thread:

As @Thomas said, other people may perceive that more strongly.

6 Likes