What 7 fields you could use for the rest of your life?

Blueprint of life
Elemental alchemy ability
Shamanic
(all 3 work in different ways to maintain inner bliss)
Hardcore (stay fit of course)
Tower of power (clearing and banishing the area, intersessions, luck, blessings, divine power!)
Cone of power (so much goals in life! Whenever feeling hopeless, good to know I can set my intention out to the Universe in the best way possible)
Weaved respect (Used to have to do all the heavy work at my job and now I get to do the easy stuff…amazing how much better life is when you get a little respect)

9 Likes

If I could only have 7 fields, I’d go to the basics: health/survival. That’s the most important + it would benefit other people too.

DNA repair
Smart stem cell
Exorcism
Plasma brain
Superhuman genius
Auto immune reversal
Imaginarium divine (for fun and improvement) or purified blood if I anticipated something bad.

Too bad plasma light is missing

18 Likes

you are the first person that didn’t pick the Blueprint of Life, I thought it will be 100% :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe I was lying to my self, but I thought Advanced Healing will cover most of health issues, while I was creating the list

5 Likes
  1. Blueprint
  2. Anti ageing
  3. Pure magnetic
  4. Vibration of creation
  5. Etheric chords
  6. Hardcore
  7. Star

Plus my eternity and Subconscious limits dissolver tags

7 Likes

which those extra 3 fields would be?

1 Like

It’s hard to choose, I tried to cover all angles.
Maybe it can be blueprint of.life instead of the minor :D

2 Likes

Imaginarium Divine
New Perspectives (these 2 as brainiacs, mindset, subconsicous harmonizers)

and

Restoration from the Long Haul (to add a comprehensive antioxidative touch to Plasma Protocol that already covers the totality of physical health)

3 Likes

+1 lol it actually made me smile because i wouldn’t really think of it when making those lists though at the same time i don’t know how i ever managed to survive before i found it. an absolute must for me as well :smiley:

7 Likes

sneaky this is 3 audios :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh no, you have revealed my superchery… :/

:)))

6 Likes

Tricky af

Ok so vibration has 3 so we need to cut it to 1, then
VoT

Plasma protocol has 3 need to cut to 1
PP2

I believe smart stem cells should be everywhere
SSC

For any remaining clearing I would pick body primer, somehow this one elicits sth within me
BP

Gosh it’s hard to imagine only having 7… So far I’m at 4 hmm

Need sth for the brain, I’m not sure between plasma brain of youth or brain regeneration
PBoY

Then blueprint of life makes sense to make sense of everything that’s happening
BoL

I would also need sth out there to meditate to, maybe the dreamtime, could be others
DT

Here is the final list:
VoT
PP2
SSC
BP
PBoY
BoL
DT

8 Likes

:point_up:

4 Likes

I’m always Straightening my hair for many many years. That styling hair field will be in use for as long as my heart keep beating :joy:

Waking up everyday. Just grab my straighener and chase brush with my hair comb. Time about to change with this field

https://media.tenor.com/images/d432712df2194ef9ffce84f510c71942/tenor.gif.

My hair tools after this field

9 Likes
  • Arc Light NFT (covers help for all worldly topics incl. health, wealth, interecession, guidance for life, adventure, learn and induce all other fields etc.)

• Major Blueprint of Power NFT (super crazy cool high-end stuff :slight_smile: )

• Conceptual Realizations (cheat code for the whole matrix game)

• Ojas Marrowed and Stirred not Shaken (spiritual and personal power, but also more health)

• The Astral Primer (to escape this plane from time to time, visit Higher Self, Aliens etc.)

• Increased Psychic Functioning (to download important info)

• Ascension tag (covers ascension and ensures a positive life)

18 Likes
  1. IPF tag
  2. Armor of Light and Glory
  3. 13th Skull
  4. Black Tara
  5. Sword of Righteous
  6. Unbreakable
  7. Torus Weaved respect
5 Likes
  1. Abundance Mindset
  2. Millionaire Mindset
  3. Attract wealth prosperity and abundance
  4. Anti Aging
  5. Super Metabolism Boost
  6. Good Luck Energy
  7. SLR Tag
4 Likes

No one said Knight Mindset. Guys… Astral Plate Mail. Ok someone did say Armor of Light and Glory. Fair enough.

1.Knight Warrior Mindset.
2 - 7… I’ll get back to you.

9 Likes

Hey, there are some cheaters here! Mleirbag said audios only… :p

Ah if you think it’s easy my friend… :)) I’m not using as many fields as before but this thread has suddenly confused me, pushing me to think of a scenario with such restrictions.

Plus, there are capital ones that I still don’t have among those cited. Knight is one of them. Conceptual Realizations too (insert shocked JAAJ).

So I picked the ultimate slate cleaner (1) and some hope for the future (7) because hey, who knows where we are supposed to go with the 7 fields, what kind of context, etc.

Also took along experienced guides/teachers, armor of protection, vibratory ones (high vibes → getting more easily what you long for + being much more “pleasant” with others around, in case we are like stuck with other people somewhere), one overall health pack and long haul resto to better recover from any inconvenience.

Ok, I’m done convincing myself :))

8 Likes

9 Likes

my understanding was ‘‘if people love me, Im lucky and planets are not mad at me, then Im rather safe’’ also there is shielding field pdf avaible for free, plus we have servitors to banish entities and do the clearings

2 Likes