What about this brain stack guys?

maybe @anon6431808 can help as he has BDNF at the beginning of his stack and he knows his stuff

1 Like

In case they may be of help, here are the posts from your previous thread ‘What’s wrong with my playlist’ on the old Discourse website. :smiley:

What’s wrong with my playlist

Gaunter_ODimm

Since two years I can’t properly create brain stack that works for me.
Strangely, all others fields and topics works perfectly for me, but one with brain stack I can’t see much improvement :bowing_man:

This is how now looks my stack which I use almost 3 months, but before that I had one long one which I used very long time of period but didn’t see improvements also, unfortunately :pensive:

This is currently:

Enpp enzyme ×3

Enhanced brain hemisphere ×2
(This I used since long time like half year)

Permanent brain enchantment ×2
(This I use since already long time ago, like 2 years)

Nerve growth × 3

tDSC × 3

Please tell me what should I do? Where I wronged?
I am only stuck at brain stack really it’s like despair situation lol
I decided to change my permanent brain enchantment for induce creativity field, cause with this one I had results I remember like problem solving etc, so now my stack look:

Enpp enzyme ×3

Enhanced brain hemisphere ×2

Induced creativity ×2

Nerve growth × 3

tDSC × 3

Any suggestions are very very welcomed?

Owl

You can play some field for longer. Like for example Brain hemisphere for half an hour.

Gaunter_ODimm

Maybe I developed tolerance for some fields, You are right, maybe I should longer play them

majin

do you wear a tag while listening to these ?

Gaunter_ODimm

Yes 3 of them which I very like

majin

yeah well, take them down while you listen, IPF blocked some of these fields for me tbh

Gaunter_ODimm

Best path, shielding (well this saved my life, so I don’t plan anytime to take off lol) and matchmaker currently but I have others sometimes too, but only 3 I wear

uial

Perhaps try adding Superhuman Genius at the beginning of your playlist, for enhanced growth potential and neuroplasticity.

BDNF on Patreon will promote the growth of new connections and cells in your brain, and protect existing and developing connections.

Brain Regeneration at the end of brain related playlists can help support the process of creating new changes as well.

majin :arrow_right: Gaunter_ODimm

this is the stack I use, did it with help of Philip, so this one is legit if you fear something might not work

Owl :arrow_right: majin

Getting smarter with this stack?

majin

had superhuman genius at the start of the stack but decided to make it in a row later on, that was just my decision

majin :arrow_right: Owl

kinda, I know doesnt seem like that because I write here and there some dumb shit but I learn better from my mistakes :smiley:

Owl

Just asking becaue soon ill need brain stack too.

Gaunter_ODimm :arrow_right: uial

Well thank you
I always had problems with brain stack
I don’t know to order them I guess

I used superhuman genius in previous stack for more than half year as first and last, but only twice, no more, cause I would get headaches then, and I can’t tell if I had results or not, really don’t know, so I changed my stack and removed it

Really frustrated about this stack lol but I am grateful others ones working great for me

Gaunter_ODimm

Maybe all these brain changes are very subtle to even notice

majin :arrow_right: Owl

you should use it now, the sooner the better, compounding effects for sure

psynergy

i second this! you need a way to heal your brain after providing it with all these brain enhancing audios.

maybe add subconscious limits dissolver as well and take away one or two audios if you feel like it’s too much listening time.

majin :arrow_right: Gaunter_ODimm

well you will notice if you read something and then WHOOPS I DIDNT REMEMBER WHAT I READ but after using these stacks you will read and then be like WHOOPS, I REMEMBER TO MUCH

so yeah, persistence and not wearing tags while listening is a good idea

Gaunter_ODimm

With this one I can’t live nor start anything lol this one I am playing many many times, thanks

majin

make a stack while you sleep and add subconsciousness just to it

Gaunter_ODimm

Something I am doing wrong I know that
I think I don’t have proper order of brain fields
F**

Gaunter_ODimm

Maybe:

Superhuman genius×1

BNDF × 1

Nerve growth × 2

Induced creativity ×2 (with this one I had before problem solving developed skills like from nowhere)

Brain regeneration ×1 (suggestion from Ulial cause we must end with this one, idk why but will listen)

?
F** I am so confused lol sorry guys

Gaunter_ODimm

Will be enough once a day ? It’s quite long field

Daniel

There is a new one with tdcs together.

Daniel

Gaunter_ODimm

Yes one time is enough.

Gaunter_ODimm :arrow_right: Daniel

I used both versions it seems, (one with tDSC and old one), but I thought it different ones idk why I thought that

Daniel

Maybe this helps too:

majin

attunument is helpful 2

2 Likes

Thank You so much Uial
I didn’t know this could be possible

2 Likes

No worries at all.
I copied the posts over then formatted them manually. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Okay I just used this one stack and after it, I feel so much fresh in head, will see what results are in next days, and will see if anything further add to it

2 Likes

Awesome, great to hear it.

2 Likes

The order in which you play audios generally doesn’t matter much.

In this case, I think it simply means it can have a synergistic effect with other brain audios.

I could equally as well have put BDNF at the end of the playlist, it doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

It’s pretty cool to read about those who have undergone surgery that severes (cuts) the corpus callosum of the brain.

Even though the brain hemispheres are no longer physically connected, these people can use both hemispheres.

2 Likes

https://teespring.com/brain-growth-work?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=961&cid=104026&sid=front this appeared out of nowhere, but here we go i guess

1 Like

how are things going now?

Great man I am very pleased with my brain stack plus now I added to alchemical mind blend field + brain growth work field and it brings me so much clarity and cognitive boost too

2 Likes

Also you could juggle or do other exercises involving mind-body connection while listening to fields. Brain hemisphere connection is a fine field for strengthening connections as well as in aiding the growth of new ones, but you need to form new connections yourself.
Image streaming is a mental exercise that forms connections between the 2 hemispheres as well, and it’s been shown to increase iq significantly in college students.