What do Man kind acheive after reaching to mars

They declared “Russian” like they created the planet… :unamused:

2 Likes

?? Really?

You’re gonna be pissed when you find out what they’ve been hiding from us…
And THATS PRECISELY the reason they’re still hiding it.

After a certain point, you can’t just say… “Hey, the whole world could have been living like billionaires for the past 50 years, but we hid it from you. Oops Sorry!”

The masses would riot. And properly so.
So it’s going to be SLOOOOW disclosure over time.
But the articles above are getting the masses ready.

Here’s an example

US Airforce built this prototype “in a year” when it normally takes them 5-10 years to build something like this.
Why?
Cause it’s already existed for several years and just not been part of the “conventional” Air Force.

I can’t convince you, but hopefully you start questioning more…

4 Likes

love this!

5 Likes

Venus rules Russia and Eastern europe.

Women are a bit too attractive (Venus/succubi energy).

And what is the stereotype of men there ?

Alcoholics who do as their women tell them.

Europe is also slowly getting conquered by Venus/Luciferian energy.

America is a living joke, It belongs to the Natives, but yeah, “christianity” being good as always, such holy, much wow.

The war is not on masculinity, the war is on discipline and wisdom, which is masculine.

And yes I know its a stereotype, and I have friends in those places who want to get away as fast as possible, but they cant just leave everything behind, family etc.

Like OM said, if the masses knew, ooh boy, have you seen “the purge”? Yeah, MUCH worse.

7 Likes

WTF is this… ,:unamused:

This may sound strange to you all.
But I worked for national security and as a border control agent for a while.
Anyways so I had a long talk with a sergeant at one time.
So I asked him about all this stuff, since he was part of a special unit as they had to direct their squads for certain events.
anyways he said, you know I cant tell you man,
but you know we can play a word game and we can figure out what we mean.
We also did talk more and he told me, the weirdest thing, was how they plan out how they are going to respond to events like shootings etc weeks in advance. (before it even happens)
they don’t ask questions about those, they aren’t really allowed to, just follow orders. But its pretty fishy to plan reactions to mass shootings etc before they even happen.
He says the have also regularly found artifacts on the moon and he knows of a group that goes to mars.

36 Likes

Heh, nevermind it Chris.

You’ll figure it all out if you really want to.

“Free will” doesnt exist.

Maybe if youre a yogi on a mountain, then sure, nobody can fk with you, but average city people?

24/7 subliminal bombarding.

9 Likes

I studied a little bit with a Remote Viewer who was employed by the US Government and held a very cushiony job. He would tell me that the things he saw just blew his mind! He passed in 2011, he basically told me the exact same thing that @Captain_Nemo noted here! He said he always had to be careful because the feds were watching him. I am the least aligned person with conspiracies, but having known him personally for 9 years and witnessed his energetic abilities, there is really no reason for him to make all these up!

I am pretty sure I sense energetic presence on the earth’s moon many times - I am not sure though if these entities with an energetic footprint reside there, or visit. Mars on the other hand, seems more shrouded, kinda hidden.

17 Likes

@Captain_Nemo would you mind telling me about Venus and Russia connection?

3 Likes

That would be interesting. I was no aware of it so far, saw this from OM’s post and started reading about it this morning!

6 Likes

And now @Samurai is saying that Venus rules Russia and Eastern europe… :thinking:

Why only Russia? Then?

You’d have to ask “venus”, aka the main entities associated with the planet

And ofc the sheep, who do as told.

Theres a reason that Yogis and advanced spiritual giants always speak of

“one with the UNIVERSE”
“Connect with the UNIVERSE”,

And not

“Pray to this”
Or
“Astrology”.

In other words, be free.

Most things are a distractions, insignificant, and only benefit the beings who think they have the right to play chess using us.

And lemme tell you, the “good” beings are just as bad as the “evil” ones.

Transcendence is king, like the og Yogis who are pretty much untoucheable.

Easier said than done ofc :P

9 Likes

Don’t worry with Samurai this is the real reason here Mr Christmas

the rational is that venus is a difficult planet to live on,
very hellish environment.
So Russia says ahh, its just like Russia, so naturally venus is a Russian planet.

17 Likes

Christmas :joy:

Okay, Captain Pimo. :grin::wink:

So, it was sarcasm…:thinking:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: No more Dreampaper, and now you got Christmas!!

7 Likes

Lmfao!

Thanks for the ab workout Dream, gonna skip core strenghtening today.

@ChrisMous Vodka originated in Venus, thats why they wanna conquer it so they can have some more Vodka, blyat.

6 Likes

Does anyone miss the name Dreamweaver though? I like Captain Nemo, but Dreamweaver had a kind of nostalgia attached to it (right from xtrememind days)…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZKuzwPOefs&ab_channel=RUSSSWEENEYFILMS

13 Likes

Dreamweaver was Dreamweaver. Captain nimo is captain nimo.

Different name, different feels.

2 Likes

I don’t even know you anymore @Dreamweaver:rofl:(yeah, I’m still gonna tag you with this) My peaceful protest :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oh I will change it back in time.

14 Likes