What does the blueprint of life actually gives to the listeners?

Despite reading the topic of the blueprint of life and reading other people comments, I still have no idea what the actual benefits are, the description is so vague and doesn’t really tell me anything.

11 Likes

Pretty much everything your soul and body would need. Its purpose is to bring you back to your original blueprint and harmonize your entire being.

If any part of your body has been damaged, it will work on that. If any part of your soul has been damaged it will work on that as well.

(Mod should probably move this to the original thread)

16 Likes

I think we need to flag the thread now, since (I think) the moderators are limited at this time.

Kinda think this is a spam post

I’m sure the most viewed thread has something that hits, here or there

4 Likes

make your entire being embody the concepts evoked in the description. light, flower of Life with an underlying pattern of negentropy. from your genes to your auric field, passing by your subconscious. everything
I find the testimonials very explanatory on what it does

14 Likes

I understand this question.
Myself and other users were asking themselves even after using it a lot and for a long time.

To me it can be likened to be an ultimate “re-aligner”, it’s effects are particularly obvious when used to get through obstacles. I tend to imagine being on a boat of life and the waves of destiny carry you further and further, and sometimes also astray. This field kicks in once that happens.

But one of the most powerful aspects (yeh lol right, which aspect isn’t powerful?) is one I’m experimenting with for a bit…

… Meaning while actively using it, you are automatically being placed into a state that can be utilized to bring about change effortlessly.

Ok what does this mean?

Well you can listen to it and then combine it with your other fields, or you could go into meditation afterwards and find it deeper and easier to communicate to your subconscious. Or perhaps you are being inspired and pushed to take certain actions, astonishingly those that you wouldn’t have considered previously. Etc etc.

It’s applications are vast imo and that’s what makes this one stand out quite remarkably

13 Likes

It gives listeners… life :open_mouth:

3 Likes

You’re not understanding the question, I started I read other people’s comment and popular topic of it, but I still had no idea what to expect, since it’s a concept of implementation.

minor aspect if I may

compared to the changes it makes in your beingness

3 Likes

Then isn’t that a sign that this night not be the field for you at this time?

To answer your question, IME, it installs a harmonious energetic pattern of life. That pattern roots out and replaces our dis-ordered patterns we’ve accumulated along our way. I like to think of it as an energetic “reset button” (and I believe I’ve posted that in this field’s thread).

Because this field works as a “blueprint” (meaning that it works on all aspects which make us up) and because we can accumulate our dis-ordered patterns throughout our many levels, this field has many different effects on the many different individuals who have played with this field.

We can’t give you an idea of what you might expect from this field, because we don’t know where and how you individually have deviated from your blueprint. And that’s important because this field (though not an official “smart” field) does have some intelligence to it. So, it sets off addressing issues and areas in the order of construction, not in our order on our wish list.

I too am puzzled at what you’re getting at because a lot of this was mentioned on the thread for this field.

17 Likes

Thank you, I understand better now!. Makes sense, I bought the audio, and really didn’t know what difference I should expect haha.

2 Likes

Existential crisis. lol

1 Like

maybe this one explains the light part

4 Likes