What ever happened to the description of Love, Grattitude and Appreciation?

Maybe I’m overthinking it and it does just as it says but it doesn’t hurt to know what it used to be. Can anyone remember?

https://youtu.be/S18LAI7aNec

1 Like

And the description on Patreon (which is also valid for the current version, I think):

“This video is designed to fill you with love, gratitude and appreciation, These things can have a massive impact on an individual’s life and state of being. This is designed to be a refuge whenever needed, a hard day at work, depression, stress. Whatever you may need it for.

By providing an individual with love, appeciation and gratitude, positivity will be attracted and life gets better and better.”

7 Likes

Thanks. Now I remember it. Trying to pair audio fields for custom field item. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Good like for finding your ideal combo.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m making a list and checking it twice.

And is there any chance you know Sapiens official description for this audio from Albulm One?

Grattitude For/And Abundance.
Thank you for your time. If you can’t find it it’s ok.

1 Like

Ooops, sorry @Remy: the threads get updated so fast that it’s a little hard to follow :sweat_smile:

You’re welcome, I’ll check that (I’m on mobile right now, so everything takes some more time).

So I had a quick look but it seems that this track is a total mystery lol

No, seriously, some forum members have assumed that it’s a combination of the earlier Gratitude field with other Abundance fields. It makes sense, but maybe there will be someone who’d inform us.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/8U9u4_AHKw8

16 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up for us😀

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Is your post for the Grattitude for Abundance video on YouTube

DreamweaverLeader

11h

Gratitude for Abundance

meant for the

Grattitude For/And Abundance mp3 on the Sapien Medicine Albulm One?

And that the description

for the Grattitude, Love and Appreciation is:

“This video is designed to fill you with love, gratitude and appreciation, These things can have a massive impact on an individual’s life and state of being. This is designed to be a refuge whenever needed, a hard day at work, depression, stress. Whatever you may need it for.

By providing an individual with love, appeciation and gratitude, positivity will be attracted and life gets better and better.”

Sorry for this question.

Also when the I listen to the Albulm One on spotify the name for Grattitude For/And Abundance changes to Grattitude and Appreciation.

The name changes but the music stays the same.

So on spotify, when I listen to that song
am I listening to the fields in

Grattitude, Love and Appreciation

or

Grattitude For/And Abundance?

Dreamweaver is the best one to answer your questions (what a pleonasm) but I think that all the fields/audios/videos that you’re mentioning lead to the same direction: like the more you’re grateful, the more you appreciate what you already have (and not only the material/earthbound things) and finally the more abundant you become (or feel)… and so on.

I agree with you. Dream is the only one who can clear it up. I was hoping to find out soon as I needed to make sure I chose the right mp3 to pair with my Draw Abundance and Prosperity tag. They have to work synergistically. I just don’t want to choose the wrong one. They could be the same or different. Idk.

Grattitude for Abundance

YouTube Description https://youtu.be/8U9u4_AHKw8

Having gratitude for being abundant, helps your conscious and subconscious mind accept that you are worthy of these experiences. Most of us grow up, being taught a moral frame work, that defines our interaction with the world around us. The deepest part of our subconscious let’s us only accept the things that we feel we deserve. Having gratitude can actively cement, and make the experience of being abundant, something you deserve. Feeling deserving of it, can let you accept the experience of being abundant. Not to mention that it will help you to enjoy it without any feelings of guilt.

Patreon description:

This video is designed to fill you with love, gratitude and appreciation, These things can have a massive impact on an individual’s life and state of being. This is designed to be a refuge whenever needed, a hard day at work, depression, stress. Whatever you may need it for.

By providing an individual with love, appeciation and gratitude, positivity will be attracted and life gets better and better

2 Likes

Thank you for changing this @Captain_Nemo.
The names are now the same.

That helps clear things up!:blush:

@Captain_Nemo
Wait. Now the title changed from this:

Grattitude and Abundance

Back to this:

Love Grattitude and Appreciation

I just want to know if it would pair up nicely with my Draw Abundance and Prosperity and if the audio field description is this:

Grattitude for Abundance

YouTube Description https://youtu.be/8U9u4_AHKw8

Having gratitude for being abundant, helps your conscious and subconscious mind accept that you are worthy of these experiences. Most of us grow up, being taught a moral frame work, that defines our interaction with the world around us. The deepest part of our subconscious let’s us only accept the things that we feel we deserve. Having gratitude can actively cement, and make the experience of being abundant, something you deserve. Feeling deserving of it, can let you accept the experience of being abundant. Not to mention that it will help you to enjoy it without any feelings of guilt.

Or this Audio field description from Patreon:

Patreon description:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/love-gratitude-31191823

This video is designed to fill you with love, gratitude and appreciation, These things can have a massive impact on an individual’s life and state of being. This is designed to be a refuge whenever needed, a hard day at work, depression, stress. Whatever you may need it for.

By providing an individual with love, appeciation and gratitude, positivity will be attracted and life gets better and better.

My dog tag arrived in time for the costume field offer! :grinning:

1 Like