What "Fat to Stem Cells" Did for My Cat

I just wanted to post something to share my gratitude for this field. I have a perfectly healthy 6.5-year-old cat who is at his ideal weight. I have been playing this field recently for myself, and have received numerous benefits such as a younger-looking face and the resolution of some aches and pains. I’ve even lost a little weight. However, I tried not to play it around my cat because I did not want him to lose weight, as he was already where he needs to be in that regard. Inevitably, he has been around sometimes when I play it, but rather than lose weight, he has gained incredible stamina. During playtime he is jumping much higher and running faster. He is playing like he did 4 years ago! He no longer seems like a middle-aged cat! His muscle tone is better and he looks and acts more like an adolescent. All of this improvement happened with limited exposure, so he has really responded to this field. Amazing!

39 Likes

That is so astoundingly sweet
Amazing
:tada:

13 Likes

One of the best titles—ever

12 Likes

This is incredible! Does this mean we have unlocked a method to lengthen the lifespan and heighten the quality of life of our furry companions? :tada:👯‍♀

4 Likes

It seems so. :blush:

4 Likes