What happen if I speed up the patron audios?

Greetings not sure if anyone ask this question before but there’s an option to speed up audios in patron; I would like to know would it affect anything or it would still retain the same potency?

1 Like

you get to hear it faster?

31 Likes

I think what Jack is asking is what affect would speeding up the audio playback have on the energetic effects?

For example:
2x playback speed = 50% effect (since the audio playback is halved) or
2x playback speed = 100% effect (since the same amount of audio is played back just that it’s played back twice the speed)

If it’s the latter, people could listen to the audios at 4x speed and instead of having to listen for 1hour, they would just need to listen for 15 min to get the same effect.

2 Likes

@SamuraiJack; @Nomy That may be true, if it works, for subliminals; here are morphic fields :smiley:

1 Like

Yes this is what I meant I apologize for not articulating my thoughts clearly :3

No prob

If you want them to be even more effective, read these topics

1 Like

It won’t work as you altering the energies and frequencies of the audio.

3 Likes

Has anyone read The Three Body Problem by Liu Cixin?

Coz…

There was this scene in the first book. The protagonist was stationed at some sort of secret military base, where they experimented with messages to and from extraterrestrials.

She somehow figured out a way to amplify the message signal by using the sun as some sort of beacon extender / amplifier so the message sent out would reach far into the universe.

This story keeps coming to my mind when i read here about the field amplifiers. Perhaps there’s a way to use this to blast earth with the coronavirus disruptor field?

Far fetched i know :joy:

1 Like

I’m still rolling my eyes out every time I see this response such an obvious question that matched with an obvious answer :rofl:

1 Like