What if there are existing energies on the item? (creating a servitor)

So, in addition to minor anxiety about purchasing jewelry in general, I’d like to make sure the item I’ll place the servitor doesn’t have any other energies/servitors on them.

Is there a way to detect this the easy way? Perhaps using an audio to get temporary psychic perception instantly, just for the occasion. I purchased the IPF audio almost 2 months ago, but I haven’t started using it yet. How long does it take to show effects on average? Hoping for a reliable short-cut.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

you can clear your jewellery using sage, or run pure water on it, or even using salt, with intention of cleansing the item. how to detect use pendulum ask if the item has any energies in it. or use the muscle testing technique

as for IPF you could see minor results (telepathy…) in 2-3 months (but using subliminals will slow the effect or using too many fields in one day) and also results are progressive the more you use the IPF the more abilities getting strengthened and expanded, the IPF can be worn 24/7 and this (strengthened and expanded) cannot happen if you don’t practice your abilities

2 Likes

Thanks @Psimindset, you clearly read my mind. I am using subliminals : )

2-3 months sounds like a challenge at this time for me, due to other priorities. Muscle testing sounds like the way to go. I assume I’d have to wear the item while testing.

I am curious if sage & salt can actually clear away imbued servitors/entities. I don’t mean just some stuck energy. I mean that what if there is an existing servitor or some strong entity on it already. :thinking:

– I have had a weird episode once at a jewelry store where some items were literally calling me, so I assume it’s common that shops sometimes have randoms imbued items. Probably the owners aren’t even aware.

i tell you 2-3 months so you don’t get disappointed after 2-3 weeks from wearing it. because it depends from where you are with your psychic energy, it could kick in month. i don’t think sage and salt can clear imbued servitors. the servitor could it be destroy it the same way that you created it. You must see the servitor being destroyed, and returning its energy to source. Transmuting the energy that you use to create the servitor back to its original form releasing the servitor from life. i think only his creator could do it. i have no more informations about it

1 Like

Thanks, I much appreciate the help.

1 Like

It is rare to find jewelers who have this knowledge. In some energy courses, the teachers often repeated to choose the stone from which we felt attracted or called, explaining that it was the right one at that moment. As for the cleaning of past memories, they always recommended keeping them for about 10 minutes under a jet of water; like water, sage is fine for normal healing, for servitors I don’t know, but it’s extremely rare to find jewelry that has it included.

1 Like

tbh I wouldn’t be that worried, because I assume captain’s fields are stronger than any existing energy on it xD

2 Likes

Well, I hope this also requires intention because I often shower with my necklace on :smile:

I wish this could make me feel any better. Running into rare stuff is my natural specialty.

But thanks for all the info, I’ll do a week of every cleansing I can think of before wearing a new accessory.

:100: :smile:

1 Like

Take the 10 minute suggestion as the maximum limit, according to some teachers; my trusted stone and crystal shop owner says that you just have to let the water run for a few minutes.

It’s interesting to have a maximum limit for such action. Do you mean that it would simply make no difference? It does make sense to think “a few minutes is enough”, but not the idea of having a “maximum limit”.

maybe having servitor with ability to destroy other constructs

yes it requires intention