What is your Spiritual Goal?

What is your goal with your spirituality? What do you wanna do with it, what’s your end game in mind like? Everybody has all kinds of goals in their life, so I’m curious to hear others.

Me I keep it simple. I don’t want anything fancy, I’m not one for ego death or anything. I just wanna relax, enjoy things and get as far as I can get with what I do, help people along the way and explore really.

9 Likes

My goal is to love as much as I can

18 Likes

A gradual ego death is on my list till completed.
Attaining The Siddhis & The Turiya if possible.

7 Likes

This! Love is everything :heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

Making this my last life, stopping the reincarnation cycle, I’m not in a rush either though lol I’ve felt like I can hop out of this some how a few times during some ego deaths or during a few interesting periods of my life but i always wanted to stay to carry out my goals i always had dear to me

i don’t know how I would’ve though, it was just a general feeling lol

19 Likes

Remain in a calm, balanced state of being.

12 Likes

I see someone who knows something, I learn from him. There’s a wealth of spiritual knowledge, practices and realizations distributed around the place, I’ll collect them all then shake it and see what I’m left with….

I don’t know, that’s why I’m learning and trying new things. It’s the journey that matters I guess

I hope the end result blows my mind though
Kind of a beginner mindset all the way

Edit: I believe that if we keep our minds open and keep trying new things (while screening for BS), results and effects will find us.

24 Likes

to see god in everyone

12 Likes

I was just thinking about this today, and how that’s one more thing I want to fully comprehend, the god in others, in everything really

8 Likes

I have a few. I would like to undue all the limiting and false beliefs we acquire from conditioning and programing we receive. I also want to achieve higher degree’s of mastery over emotions and creating my reality. Imagine if we could fully embody our higher self while still living as a human. That would be incredible.

13 Likes

to be able to express my feelings and emotions in front of people. how I feel about people and situations openly, positively or not. I can’t be sincere with people. I love people and my family but I can’t express it to them with a once of sincerity. So that’s really what I want to achieve. Being able to express my gratitude etc. Not being distorted between open heart and closed heart. ( it has progressed a lot ). I know it’s that blockage that prevents me from happiness

11 Likes

Such a simple desire in the eyes of many, yet it can be seen as very wise, regardless of the disposition of the one who wants it. One can take alot of things from this quote, really. Alot of people no matter how successful they are often do not love themselves, and may push themselves far beyond where they should be in life, or gain everything and not be satisfied in the end. I have seen that cycle repeat itself alot in people around me, truly, to want only self love can be seen as “abundant” in it’s own way. As Self-Love in it’s proper form enables alot of other things to take form in your life.

5 Likes

I agree with this, ultimately the spiritualist must always be open to new information and perspectives to truly transcend and evolve in personal progression. So long as those perspectives come from a position of genuine learning and merit (alot of people love to spout things without having thought them through sometimes).

7 Likes

I want to do something amazing with biokinesis, so I can show others what they can do with the power of their mind. Mind over body / Mind over DNA

4 Likes

To become the world’s best lover

14 Likes

Bruh :joy::joy:

11 Likes

Sorry everyone. I let him out to play and he immediately ran to the computer before I could catch him

15 Likes

Atleast he’s honest about it lol

9 Likes

LMAO :rofl:

(Body unclear)

9 Likes

For me …

Help bring order to disorder. Human, nature, animals
…every living being.

Restore a balance where life, the universe will send me.

To impart knowledge tools to those who wish for to help them break the concrete slabs that conditions their minds. Thus they will be more free, creative, autonomous and light so that they become the best version of themselves.

:slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

9 Likes