What more can be done with morphic fields?

This is a thread to brainstorm and discuss other applications of morphic fields.

I wonder if these things would be possible and/or how it can be done…

• morphic field within a robot/machine ?
  • whey protein that is made from a morphic field added to spirulina protein powder ?
  • high vibration grid system around a town ?
  • morphic field weather technology ? (make it rain, remove clouds for sun, warmer/colder, remove chemtrails,…)
  • make nature grow faster (there is the plant growth field)
  • morphic field energy for car ?? (lol “you drive a tesla ? I drive a sapien !” )

The sky is the limit !

3 Likes

I think we need some aimed specifically at one supernatural ability each. Just a pure levitation field, works towards nothing else but giving you the ability to levitate at will. For instance.

1 Like

We sell items with fields a long time ago,
it isnt different.

that would be you and your town’s choice.

Sure but for whom?

Have you tried the new meditation?

All these things have been done already here,
I am quite sure.

I personally do not see it as viable, to create energetic amino acids.
your body breaks it down to build new proteins.
A physical thing matter element required to maintain the form

I mean i use a logic and reasoning.

20 Likes

I meant like the morphic field is actually directing the robot. The morphic field as AI.
Or a servitor that can implant itself/connect itself into a robot.

Can a morphic field help to grow something new ? Like a morphic field put around certain seeds that give a different plant that does not exist yet and has certain beneficial qualities.

Could fields ever be used as energy or in combination with ?
Can fields replace the Lithium in batteries ?

Can a field within an object with specific materials function as a sun ?
Can a field within an object absorb the sun more effectively than current solar panels ?

@anon32464289

2 Likes

teleportation
its all im saying

the device looks like this
minus the worm

8 Likes

How about custom DNA upgrade

(1) Selected people for a start take a DNA test that give you result about good genes you have, limitative ones, what you should consume, should not, etc.
(2) We fix this with edits and attaching field to the femur bone, or a ring/pendant.
(3) We measure results and re-do the test
(4) We publish results
(5) We expand the community thanks to backed up science

8 Likes

How much of backed-up science do you want here? How much attention of media, politics, movements, sects and crazy people you want? It rather seems to me that our community is what it is for some reason, expands slowly and naturally. I’m not rejecting your idea, just something screams in me that we have to be very careful with this. I think the world isn’t prepared for the entire new universe the energy work reveals.

2 Likes

I don’t feel mass communication is a way to go for Sapien Medicine either.

But rather we may need solid foundations for a solid organic growth.

I have friends that are very intelligent and intuitive, but are purposefully not using fields, because it is not backed up by science yet.

Their problem though, but still a problem, if we want to evolve from early stage to the next.

But more importantly, having this backed up by science, will only reinforce our beliefs about it, which should reinforce our results individually and as a community.

4 Likes

I think we already have it, just not fast yet, that’s all.

They could just try, costs nothing, nothing needs to be done, but if still not? Their problem. U sure we need here people who are so closed-minded? One thing is critical thinking, which I’m always for, but another is thinking we know everything and having opinion about something we know nothing about, similarly as judgements of those people.

Reinforce? Who here needs to be convinced more? I think we all here have it reinforced very well, Captain even himself tested stuff and provided evidence. There are basically 4 stages of knowing truth, the end of it is living the truth, we are living it, at least pretty much all the regulars + others are on a good way towards it.

I understand you want to help more people Borisju and that’s admirable

I honestly just don’t think technologies like these are really going to be allowed to be perceived in a way that transcends the current model anytime soon because of all the big business deriving from the current model.

I’m just going to leave it at that you can extrapolate from there but we want the community and Captains technologies to exist for a long time and sometimes in order to preserve something precious you have to fly under the radar to a certain extent