What should i do about my tags

i sent photos of my tags to someone. now when i put on my tags today i feel loads of hateful energy and ill intentions from the tags. that person is harassing me. what do i do?

Im sorry but thats all created in your head, theres no way Dream’s tags could be that easily affected by supposedly someone’s negative thoughts and or intentions.

Loop the Exorcism Right
Angelical Intercession
Etheric cords

Stop thinking about it and keep going with your life

19 Likes

The tags, or I should specifically say the fields in the tags - are programmed to not be influenced in anyway by other energy sources.

So, the tags do not need boosting, cleansing, clearing, energizing - nothing. Nothing can corrupt these fields, and the programming ensures that. They CANNOT be influenced by other mandalas, audios, thoughts, intentions, pyramids, orgone, magnets, etc.

I can sense a LOT of ungrounded energies in your aura, especially in your head and sacral areas. I think you really need to take a BIG energetic break from ALL products, just ground for a few days and you should be fine.

33 Likes

thanks. ill take a break from energy

10 Likes

Use aura cleansing from dreamseeds

yeah. soon i will ask brenda to connect all 18 of my chakras to the earths schumann resonance. so i will stay grounded easily. for now, yesterday brenda connected all 18 of my chakras with heart of gaia. when we had the session all of my chakras were turning purple. today i went outside about1 hour ago with my dog and meditated to the gaia connection. i focused on absorbing the energy thru chakras. purple energy would enter the bottoms of my feet also and travel up my body. by the time i went on my way home, i had purple pink white and blue light moving around in my body alot everywhere. it kept bumping up into my brain also and making my brain keep feeling all these colors because my energy is so strong. if i focus on connecting with the chakras in the sky above my head those are also purple. brenda will do a session to give all 18 of my chakras a connection with the violet flame. also i have a friend making energy transformers for me for my apartment. on monday im getting a regeneration gaia sphere and wifi ring in the mail. one day ill connect all 18 with sun, moon, and even possible other astrological planets. i will also ask brenda to connect all 18 of my chakras with my guardian angels also one day

3 Likes

yeah when i used xtememind it amplified everythin in my entire energy body and all 18 chakras got massive power. i got all xtrememind connections to the chakras, kundalini removed yesterday, brenda put white and pink light from her heart on the kundalini. now im progressing torwards new strategies, gradually removing all xtrememind from my life alos. energy transformers would help with that alot

oh yeah, and i also found a friend on facebook who says he can permanently program a spray bottle for me forever. so it will always charge the water with pure white light. im really excited for that one. hes the friend who put a holy light over my apartment. the holy light is really high frequency feeling, however it gets dirty and needs to be put on the breakers to clean it every now iand then.

1 Like

for some reason whenever i use the shielding tag i attract all kinds of hex curse negative haterful ill intentions and it keeps going at me constanty. i think their are beings on my apartment that follow me whenever they can absorb my energy. what do i do?

1 Like

Try exorcism and/or De-inhabitor.

5 Likes