What should i listen to after a relapse?

I assume you are talking about nofap? Yes Jing will help! Also listen to these:

Bone Marrow Strengthening and Enhancement, since bone marrow creates sperm cells.

Dopamine Redux, to curb the addictive cravings.

8 Likes

Apart from Jing, Dopamine Redux and Transmutation I also recommend Oxytocin because it is very important that you keep your spirit up and not beat yourself down

3 Likes

Yeah i got that covered with music dont think ill need an audio for that btw how is this stack looking?
Dopamine Redux x2
Jing x5
Transmutation and MicroCosmic x1
Brain regeneration x1

I have a seperate nofap subliminal that works really well i was supposed to listen daily but the one day i miss out i relapse and becaue of quarantine

5 Likes

Looking good so far. It might be a good idea add some Chi videos to your stack, since it increases your Jing levels as well:

And Shen Yang will help with Jing as well, so I would recommend this stack:

Dopamine Redux x2
Pranic Swirls x5
Chi Compression into Bone Marrow x1
Jing x5
Shen Yang 1-2x
Transmutation and MicroCosmic x1
Brain regeneration x1

Ideally you practice Pranayama with the video for a few minutes.

And the next time you are about to relapse listen to the original Transmutation video. It will erase the desire in a minute or two!

5 Likes

Nice ill use that stack daily could it give me other benefits as well like muscle mass or attraction?

1 Like

Improving Jing, Chi and Shen will make you stand out from the crowd. People will be more aware of your presence.

This thread discusses it in detail:

And higher Jing levels will lead to higher testosterone levels, which can lead to an increase in muscle mass and more attraction from the opposite sex:

But there are other fields, that directly increase attraction and muscle mass.

7 Likes

Damn dude thanks for the detailed response im glad i made an account this is a nice community

5 Likes

Yes, it’s one of the best communities in the whole world wide web!

7 Likes

Also 1 more question im wondering if im listening to too many audios atm im listening to these daily

-Hormones
DHT x3
HGH x3
-Fitness
Cardio x2
Upper body x4
Leg day x4
Core toning x3
Core strengthening x3

Plus this new semen retention stack

1 Like

No your list is looking fine. The rule of thumb is to limit oneself to 4 fields for permanent physical change.

Right now Stomach Shrinking and Toning is the only video for permanent change you are listening to.

If you are not sure if a field is permanent or non-permanent, check out this thread:

I would add Automated Workout System at the start of your stack and put Extreme Muscle Growth at the end of it to increase your gains.

Have you been using this fitness list for some time or are you about to start it?

If the fitness stack is overwhelming you then you could split it up and alternate between one list for upper body + core, and another for your lower body!

And overall I would add Automated Calves and Feet Muscle Workou and Automated Gluteal Workout to the fitness stack.

3 Likes

If i add the calves and glutes workout audio then the stack would become really long its already at about 2 hours listening time plus the leg workout can already help and also how many times should I listen to the auto workout and extreme muscle growth?

1 Like

Automated Workout 1-2x
Extreme Muscle Growth 1x

1 Like

Dude do you know any audios he has to pass an exam im about to do one kinda stressed

1 Like

Look at the fields posted here and add Attention and Focus at the beginning of your playlist:

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:
Try looping shen and jing in the night , works very well.

For exam :
1.- Genius 10 mins
2.- Mindfullnes 30 mins
3.-Brain regen 40 mins

also you can add other audios brain related , but if you dont have enought time for listen audios , that amount gonna do wonders :slight_smile:

You can add Focus attendion , if your test its in 3 days with this playlist you can have “fast” results and increased brain performance in record time .

Hope can do your best , good luck!!

9 Likes

Could the good luck one help? It attracts good fortune and miracles and the description looks good i think ill use it what do you think?

1 Like

Sure, I would use the Powerful Good Luck Energy and Probability Alteration and Luck. Each 2-3 times.

3 Likes

Hey! Can you shar what you experienced or felt like after using Jing and Shen overnight? I’m using fat to stem cells overnight and willing to switch the routine, just want your input. Thanks.

2 Likes

I listened to jing overnight and had a wet dream

2 Likes

have you tried Forgiveness and Release? it helps me when my body and mind want different things and blocks my ego from excessive guilting and shaming.