What should I remove/add from my “primer” playlist?

Hey everyone! New here :) I’m creating a “primer” to listen to before my “goal” audios. I’m wondering if I can remove anything or if there’s anything crucial that I’m missing.

Version 1 (before daytime audios)
Energy Blockage Removal
Emotional Release
SLR 3.0
The Mana Circuits
Detachment for Spiritual Growth [Removed per advice]
Mindfulness Self Realization Pt 4
Non Judgmental Acceptance
Plasma Light & Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Version 2 (before looping overnight)
The Malleable Ego
SLR 3.0
The Torsion Field
Plasma Light & Infrasound Bioactive Beach

3 Likes

I would not recommend listening to detachment forr spiritual grow every day, 1 or 2 times a week would be enough. Or only in especific situations. Continuous use could make you emotionless. Just my opinion

2 Likes

This is good to know! Thanks so much! I’ll move it into a separate “weekly” playlist.

1 Like

if the order is such as written above plasma and torsion first followed by emotional release, SLR 3, then energy blockade removal an mana circuits then detachment, mindfulness non judjmental acceptance. two times torsion field morning and evening is good. evening: plasma torsion SLR,malleable ego.

3 Likes

@Sarumann33 Thank you so much for the input! If it’s not too much to explain I’d love to hear your reasoning for the order and potentially the times played! I’m just trying to learn as much as I can!

1 Like

Hi again @Nyxia
You got a welcome in a PU thread, so here’s a second one!

Welcome Tree

Welcome Package!

2 Likes

It was tough for me to organize those, but this was my humble attempt:

SLR 3.0
Blockage removal
Emotional Release
Non Judgemental Acceptance
Mana Circuits
Mindfulness
Plasma

I think blockage removal and SLR can be switched, I’m not sure about those. So the rationale is -clear stuff and be open to change-release anything brought up-open to change again-energize mindfulness for kicks-boost.

I dunno about using plasma before bed.

Add grounding after the main stack.

2 Likes

I would go with

Energy blockage
Mana circuits
Plasma beach
Emotional release
SLR v3
Mindfulness
Non judgmental
Grounding(because of the plasma)

Even better would be putting torsion before mana circuits or after it

1 Like

I suppose you could just experiment with detachment it may be good for you using it daily I suppose it depends on your goals and your life situation

Thank you x2 :)

1 Like

This makes sense! I’m still working on fully grasping mana circuits, torsion, and plasma so I wouldn’t be surprised if their placements in my original playlist are off! I do include grounding! I need to remember to play it when i wake up after overnight loops though.

Why no plasma before bed? I find it very calming.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Would love a deeper explanation of the correlation between plasma and grounding!

1 Like

I believe it just spreads the energy through your body and makes it work better for more info read the plasma thread should find more in depth explanations there

2 Likes

Full steam ahead then.

But it is energy after all. Can keep you awake. Grounding makes it safer anyway, but watch out for side-effects, being ungrounded, etc.

If you don’t yet know what that means, you may soon xD. So keeping an eye on it and learning to use fields properly for your system, will save you lots of trouble.

But yeah, if you’re already using plasma without problems and with benefits, go on. For me, I get “upgrades” from looping fields for hours and then sleeping with them.

Haven’t done it with plasma cause it is too strong. But the day I can keep it on 24/7 will probably mean I got major upgrades.

2 Likes

It is very curious what happens with the plasma light field, some say that it is too strong or energizing and others say that it is calming and relaxing. I am one of the latter, I even avoid using it during the day because it makes me very sleepy, it doesn’t matter if I listen to it at 2pm, I don’t know if the intention of the field is to be energetic because then why does Dream put such a relaxing audio track with ocean waves? In my opinion it is something more appropriate for sleep. But who knows :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

The energetically heavy, “dense”, complex fields, have chill music and are often longer.

Plasma light, Flower of Life, DNA Repair System, Ego Dissolution, Alien Intercession, Cord Cutter, ATo Vaikuntha Loka, Spiritual Growth states of Being all have the “sci-fi” music.

I have my eye on the scifi, flute and violin tracks. Overpowered stuff.

But the recent tracks are all chill and powerful too.

Plasma light is supposed to create bliss and lower and more coherent brainwaves, and even whole-body coherence. Brain, heart, breath “phase-locked”. Perfect for meditation. But it is one hell of a healing energy too. Sort of pure bio-energy for the cells.

It even says it in the title “bioactive beach”. Think of a plasma chamber…this is a whole beach. You’re bathing in plasma/star bio-available energy.

Also, the increased coherence will make your nervous system sensitive to subtler phenomena and then the influx of information, and consciousness expansion “ungrounds” you.

This is basically the SOMA in a raw and deliverable form (for other soma, you have to produce it yourself). Lightning in a bottle.

3 Likes

Well to be fair I’ve only listened to plasma light a total of 4 times so maybe my body just doesn’t fully get it yet. That being said I slept like a baby last night :joy:

My first two times looping the deep facial remodeling overnight I just woke up a bit thirstier than usual. My day time listen today was full of light vibrations, tingles and “pain”.

Before that experience I always felt things either right away followed by a tapering off as I adjusted or not at all. Could’ve been what I primed with but I take it as my body and mind being more receptive and understanding are a few listens.

As for being ungrounded I’ve been there! I took reiki a few years ago and my awareness level of my state of being after my attunements became vastly different.

3 Likes