What to listen?

hello
i am a female with a very muscular look, especially from the side and the jawline,
i am starting today to listen to the mewing audio.
any suggestions with the muscular look?
i want to look more feminine, i am open to any video either from sapien or dream seeds,

3 Likes

hi unfortunately i don’t have any suggestions but as far as i’ve heard by people who used the mewing field it seems like it makes jawline more angular so maybe it’s not the best option for your purpose
i hope others put their opinion here too cause i’m not sure and don’t want to spread misinformation

1 Like

Hi @raneyalp

@raneyalp Here is a comment about the field

i understand, so i will gave up on the mewing audio, thank you.

1 Like

that’s help alot, i never thought it changed it that way,
i won’t listen it, because it’s won’t match my goal.
thank you

1 Like

I suggest using the face sculptor i believe its called. I would assume this can help with more feminine looking facial features. If im wrong somebody please correct me but it makes sense right just visualize the structures you would want?

I know sapien recently released a breast enhancement field on youtube. I recommend going through all of the fields from sapien and dream seeds to see if there’s anything that might catch your eye if you haven’t done that already.

I also suggest looking into maitreya fields. She has one for feminine energy, female sexual appearance, female magnificent presence and stuff like that. There might be some fields on there useful for what your looking for.

I never know about Maitreya fields ,
i will check her videos
thank you

The estrogen increase with Womanly Woman might give you an overall softening effect on your appearance.

*The Magnetic Lady

Also there is an audio
to add fat to your face and neck (I personally dont use it, I dont need more fat to my neck)
*Adipose saturated face and neck
It would probably help soften your facial features

1 Like