What was your first field ever used

you remember your first time riding a bike? Well this is different, share with us your first field you have ever listened to :)

I really don’t remember mine :P because it was 2+ years ago and I was trying everything In my first day.

3 Likes

Came across sapien through “Overcome Any Addiction”

That led me down to the whole rabbit hole.

10 Likes

Subconscious Limits Removal <3

And after having read its story, I say “cheers _OM” every morning while listening:

10 Likes

:+1: :hugs: :zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

It was dopamine receptor repair. It was like coming back to life when I listened to it for the first time.

4 Likes

Lighten your eyes. Was back in 2016 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Then you got addicted to Sapien? :joy:

3 Likes

Sad it doesn’t exist anymore!

The first field I used from Sapien was way back in 2013, it was Adult Stem Cells. I was new to the idea of sound being used for healing so my curiosity kept me focused on learning more and more, and now 7 years later, we are here :smile:

7 Likes

Good thing I have it saved on my other phone, just so if I feel like using it again some day :shushing_face:

Moldavite audio that is in Dreamseeds.

I knew the feeling of my moldavite fragment and the audio gave exactly that but stronger.

Down I went into the rabbit hole…

10 Likes

It was Adrostenol, many years ago (2013)

Collagen the old version

Extreme thermogenic fat loss :joy: few months back

Trying to loose my belly fat

Best addiction I’ve had in a long time

1 Like

Same here. My song lists have been traded for Sapien Music. Whoowhoo!

2 Likes

The old Collagen booster audio. That one worked so fast I had to quit listening after 3 or 4 days! That was the one that made me a believer. :laughing:

4 Likes

for me it was androstenol all of a sudden women were looking at me with a that fuck me face. Super funny i had to reverse engineer where i had the effects from LOL

The Powerful Good Luck Energy video back in late 2017 or in 2018. It really helped me a lot in achieving my goals in succession. It’s really my life changer, and I consider it one of Dream’s top creations even up to the present.

3 Likes

Same for me, especially in a period of time where no one else seemed worked this surprised me a lot. Only 1-2 plays and it worked very well, I was very impressed.