Whats are you thoughts on CHAKRA REMOVAL?

A friend asked me about this recently. All what I know is that chakras are energetic systems and anyone who is advanced in energy manipulation can removal the chakra system making it a single energy system. I am not sure because I haven’t tried it myself as I focus on strengthening my chakras. Anyone who has dealt with this kindly let me know what you have experienced.

And what are your thoughts @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

1 Like

The chakras are still a part of “one” system - so it seems inaccurate to say one can replace chakras with “one system”. Chakras is one way to look at energy body, the Dantiens are another. Even the Chakras - they are not exactly same in all schools. They differ in Hatha Yoga, Tantra, Tibetan Buddhism etc. Their utility varies based on whether one follows the fire path, water path and so on.

Essentially, how one’s energy body is structured depends on the method that one is using for cultivation. It is possible at some level to map these various depictions of energy bodies to a certain degree (such as Dantiens, Chakras, five Pranas, Chi-Jing-Shen, Kundalini, Chandali etc.) - but that may be unnecessary for most practical purposes.

In a certain sense, each Chakra mirrors another. And it is said that Sahasrara, the Crown, contains within it all the Chakras. When one is in Nirvikalpa Samadhi - aka Kundalini is refined completely, the consciousness resides in the Crown - one is considered fully Awakened and the lower Chakras are no longer significant. Such a state can be considered as “removal” - and that is the goal of most non-dual Indic spiritual practices.

Some direct-path aspirants - who deal with techniques such as Zen, self-inquiry etc. - completely bypass the energetics and deal only with the mind and consciousness. For such folks, Chakras are “distracting” - but that is just the way they look at it. But even there, the energy body is still there, just that they do not work directly on it.

11 Likes

This ^
As far as we know, chakras are like ‘etheric organs’ because the interconnections function with your normal internal organs as well. So the heart chakra, for example, can work as an energy clarification and distribution to the heart. It also has an emotional store function. All this is designed so that the body works in a certain way.

I am likely to think without chakras, then there would not be proper energy distribution to the different organs and areas. If you want your energy system to all work as one whole… The best way to go about it is growing and evolving the chakras as it will makes them start to work more as a whole
or rather… all get so large and defined, that they become like a part of the giant flower of you.

13 Likes

The order doesn’t matter for our stage but first examine which area of your life needs the most change and work from that chakra, once you feel balanced overall, you could work on all chakras simultaneously. Dream has plenty of audios for that

4 Likes

I have done chakra unification with an amazing healer and it was phenomenal! Highly recommend.

Hi, @RafaT!
815g3q

1 Like

If someone was skilled in ceramics (manipulating claying), you wouldn’t say that they could take a cup a bowl and a plate and convert them into some universal dining tool, as 99.99999% of the time the result would be a bunch of useless shards. If the chakras are pliable enough to be converted easily by people skilled in energy manipulation, they probably wouldn’t have enough integrity to have been chakras in the first place. All designs/evolutionary steps have trade-offs.

conversations like this are mostly just tricks of vocabulary. In your example, ‘energy and ‘energetic’ and ‘manipulation’ attach themselves to the word ‘chakras’ and in doing so the actual topic, chakras, disappears. You see this move all the time: generalize the particular and then solve for generality. But all that is happening is a generalization of one aspect of the particular. Sort of like Everything is God, so squids are God and humans are God, but are squids human? No, but say Chakras and energy and the trick harder to spot.

1 Like