What's fields help with fasting

What audios help for interminent fasting ?

3 Likes

This if you want to strengthen your determination

There are a few more that I could recommend, but I think it would be a very long list, these should already work.
4 Likes

This is mine when im fasting.

I havent done it the past 3 weeks but i think next time i do it again ill add the flower of life.

4 Likes

the prana swirf,autophagy from quad ,weight loss combo,ampk help ?

1 Like

These topics and posts may be of help:

You might also find the search function of help with finding posts about specific topics in future.
The search function can be accessed via the magnifying glass button towards the top right:

5 Likes

I dont like mixing channels tbh specially to do extreme stuff like fasting, its great but not something to play with to an end and put your body in shock state and out of balance.

Like adding this one too. Why would you add it when you are fasting?

What is your goal by fasting? Is it to rapidly lose weight (read my first comment again) or is it to detox?

Would you do it for some days or just create the habit?

When you naturally do fasting the body alone does the trick just by the change of eating schedules anyway?

Our suggestions here or at least mine was to help your body to still have an optimal performance while you are fasting.

2 Likes

My goal is to make my body use prana and light/sun as ah energy source naturally and make my body less dependent of food

1 Like

Ah then you dont need the weight loss one and yes add Prana

3 Likes

Thanks for this thread. I had forgotten about hunger inhibitor.
I am 42 off and 6 on for weight loss.
2 months no problem and then had to pause for minor infection remedies… Having an a bit of an adventure getting back to it. Just more cravings than usual, so that is a perfect boost while I adjust back.

3 Likes