Welcome to the forum!
It’s important (in general as well as specifically in this conversation) to make a distinction between the fields themselves and the sound frequencies that Sapien uses to carry their fields. The sound carrier is not the field.
I’m making this point because, according to the parts that you’ve bolded, it’s the sound that’s causing this problem and the sound is not part of their field, you see?
As you do more reading (which is hopefully what you were doing as you were lurking) you’ll come to learn that morphogenic fields are just information.
I suppose one could create morphogenic fields full of misinformation, just as one could fill a newspaper or website full of misinformation. I’m not particularly worried about that because, from what I’ve seen, the other creators of fields seem to create (forgive me) relatively ineffective fields*. So, I’m not particularly concerned.
*I don’t say this to start a pissing match or as a call to defend your favorite "other similar Channel". I’m simply explaining my personal opinion, based on my personal experience. Your mileage may vary, of course.