When a tree falls: do fields work without being heard?

Cause these work on water,the environment etc. not necessarily on you.

No I got that much, but fundamentally we and the environment are all made of the same substance, waves, particles, light etc. Whatever it’s called. The mechanism behind all the fields is the same, and we are made of the same substance, shouldn’t it either all fields take being heard to be effective or none of the fields work without being heard? What are the variables factors?

The fields that target humans must be heard by humans.
Enviromental fields are for spaces etc.

1 Like

Why do say health fields need to be heard. Energy is energy. Why can’t the health fields made/work the way environmental fields were made/work? Is it because SM need our consciousness to work with them? Is it a consent/free will issue?

1 Like

The fields sphere of influence are set upon creation. They are basically the same but with different targets.

In this case it means it all comes down to none other than the creators choose to set certain fields need to be heard when others do not. It has got nothing to do with whether the target is human or environment.

Requires your consciousness to interact with fields of course. Not necessarily by the five senses. It suffices to just recall that you’ve put them on, even if you just focus on them for a thousandth of a second

3 Likes

Yes that’s one theory I was thinking of. But why do you think the guidance say we need to hear the fields consciously. Do you think the more attention/awareness we give to the fields the stronger they become? Take water charger for example, even though it works by we focus on it a thousandth of a second. Would it make a difference if we have been with the water and hear the charger throughout the duration?

I don’t believe u have to hear them… for example the one that works on u personally, as long as the device playing it is quite closeby. It will be working on your energy nonetheless. In noisy environments, I can feel the fields working… the phone is in my pocket playing. I can barely here it or none at all. Charisma & glamor for example & many more

3 Likes

That’s what is confusing because the more I think about it the more I am convinced that it is not necessarily for the fields to be heard to be effective. But I can’t unify the guidance and the testimonies of the fields. To me it seems either A. It takes being heard for the fields to work (but then there are contrary testimony) B. It doesn’t take being heard to work (but the guidance disagrees) C. There are different between human fields and environmental fields (what exactly, consciousness? Creators’ intentions?).

No, I believe what matters for personal benefits field… is that it should be close to u & playing with volume activated. U don’t have to necessarily hear it as u could be in a noisy environment at certain times

2 Likes

Hmmm that’s actually quite interesting…

First of all, which guidance are you referring to?

Secondly, i agree with you. The environmental fields must work without anyone “looking”. The closest i could appropriate this is, you know if you don’t look at the moon, it’s still there. Maybe it requires not even humans but just a single plant to consciously observe it.

The fields are created with an immense focus. Any psychic will know that the field is by this action imbued within our matrix of existence. Perhaps the environmental fields are so strongly or differently imbued so that a sole conscious observation of even only a rock suffices to let it remain manifested in our realm

So maybe in that sense, you only need sth in your room to consciously observe the fields for them to work on the environment

1 Like

Some fields are meant to impact the environment and not you personally… so those ones u can have them playing in a store or any crowdy place for example. U don’t have to be there… it will do its job

I searched “volume” and the consensus seems to be the fields need to be heard for it to work. One topic specifically asked if fields work on deaf people and OM answered that it only worked if it was loud enough for deaf people to hear it.

I agree with what you said, but it’s just I don’t get why SM don’t make the human fields the way environmental ones work, e. G. All it takes is a sole consciousness for the field to work. Maybe you are right, it takes way too much focus and if our own consciousness helps why not utilize it.

1 Like

Yeah i guess as cool as fields are, they’re probably still in their infancy as well. They’ll develop further and stronger (as they already have anyways in a ridiculously short period of time)

Even if he could do that, there are other things to consider. If you’re playing a testosterone field, or a beard growth field, or one to lower blood pressure, you’d have to really go off somewhere far to keep your girlfriend, wife, or daughter from catching the effects of an environmental field like that.

If you’re on a train and a woman happens to be playing sapien’s Breast Enhancement field, do you want to be in range? This might be part of the answer to your question :smirk:

There are different aspects to consider. It’s not like you popping a pill where no one else is going to be affected.

2 Likes

One would think that a lot of the things on the forum are just ‘guidelines’… and the more uh, advanced once are to figure stuff out themselves and kinda keep a :shushing_face: about it.

Kinda… made a deal… some galaxies ago…

1 Like

all work regardless
of your thought or your effort.

but people create these large situations in their mind about all kind of speculation.

Sometimes people block and reject things and sometime not all medicines work the same for everyone.
thats all.
a symptom does mean it is the cause.
a person with hair loss due to a vitamin deficiency,
well… if they are using one that targets the area in a specific way, and it doesn’t work
because they never corrected the real/main problem in the first place!

I have suggested to give some attention when listening, to keep you aware of it.

therefore engage it a little for better integration.

anyways just my two cents.
shrug

35 Likes

You’ve made several fields that restore something missing in the body…so why couldn’t u make fields in the likes of hair loss include a formula to restore missing vitamins as well?

I think you misunderstand.

cells get signals to do something.
so a lot can be induced by creating the right information an guiding the process as the machinery is there.
it needs ‘instruction’
if there are simulants we use the action of it to create the effect.
But some things like a protein chain… is a raw material required to build something.
how can you build without raw materials? there is only so much you can reassemble from whatever is floating around.
You have a physical body. it takes these dense materials to continue to make more structure to survive.
The “How the structure is designed, we is what we influence.”

31 Likes