When to use Grounding Audio

Hi friends!

When do Grounding audio must be used? I did not found a suggestion for it yet…

1 Like

When you’re experiencing the spiritual audios, the Vibration series or others of that kind, if you feel that you are changing at a pace that is so rapid that it makes you feel uncomfortable, if you feel you are having a hard time of keeping up with your own changing sense of identity, or with your changing perspectives on things, that is when Grounding could benefit you.

It can also protect you if you find that others are able to put their own perspectives onto you too easily and thereby change your own viewpoints more than you wish.

14 Likes

Ohh thank you so much @Atreides I found it in the course audios but not found any note or suggestion on when to use it… So would it better to be used just if there is any discomfort or is a must as audios companion during the energy course?

1 Like

If you feel fine as you progress then your own natural grounding is probably holding up well. But if you want to come back down to earth a little, the Grounding audio is good for that.

1 Like

Before mediation

3 Likes

Ok, thank you very much! I will try it

1 Like

What does it works for before meditation?

2 Likes

I too would like to know.

1 Like

To get you in a good peaceful state of mind, prepped for meditating.

4 Likes

Ohhhh okay makes sense! Thanks!

Will be stacking it with mindfulness every time before I meditate!

… I was reading the article and it said it’s recommended to release your “psoas” before meditation, I never thought about that, it’s so hard for me to maintain lotus position man lol (I usually get in lotus for like 5 minutes every time before giving up and sitting plain Indian) hopefully that helps, thanks for that too bro

1 Like

Sure thing. Yes… the psoas. We should all be giving it more attention.

1 Like

Thank you very much @Atreides for your response and for the article. :heart_eyes:

1 Like