Where are the images on Patreon?

Hi, so I was wondering where does one find the images that come with Patreon? I only see the audio posts but I think there should be some images as well? Thanks :slight_smile:

Here is the official list with all content, that was uploaded on patreon. You find the name of every non-audio upload at the top of the list. Just copy the names and search for them on the patreon page.

5 Likes

Thanks. How do you search on Patreon though? I don’t see the search bar… I’m using mobile maybe I’ll try desktop? :slight_smile:

Not sure. You could try to visit the desktop version of the Patreon website or you could try the patreon app.

The search bar is on the page with all of Sapien‘s post, at least in the desktop version!

1 Like

Unfortunately, images don’t have a file name since they grouped a bunch of them into one post. Therefore on my list, if you search for one of them you may not get any results.

To find those, I think they are in a post called Portals (I’ll conform later if needed) but if you go on the website using a computer, near the top of the page, underneath of the Sapien logo you can filter the content and search for stuff. Just filter the content to images and you’ll find them easy.

6 Likes

Will do that. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your patreon uploads list.

From the list, I could not locate the DNA activator audio, if there is any. Can you please provide the link?

Also, the Energetic Addendum Est. is not listed. Just checking it out.

1 Like

You’re welcome!! Someday I may link everything, but just need to push myself to do it lol

Thanks for pointing out I was missing Energetic Addendum… how did I forget this? :unamused:

Anyways, here the DNA Activator. Just know, it wasn’t created by Dream, but he approved of it so he put it on Patreon

1 Like