Which fields for environment for manifesting money and abundance?

What fields that effect ENVIRONMENT? I want something to play in my house on speakers when I am not home, to attract more money in my life? Good energy and other stuff is a bonus, but money is first priority, so field related to luck but for environment?

1 Like

Energy of Jade Maneki Neko

2 Likes

Thanks, anything else you can recommend?

You are asking for specific, so that suits your query.

But if you’re there as well I would recommend:
Wealth Rivers Flow bathe and absorb the energy and the changes this flow brings to you. Set, forget and know that rivers of wealth are flowing.
The Welcomed invites abundance and positive outcomes, all wrapped in a bundle of feeling welcomed, personally invited and in rapport with those around you

I know, I was just thinking about mixing a few of them, I was listening to Jade Maneki Neko for first time 1 hour before your answer so that is good, and was just thinking about buying The Welcomed!

Your answer is spot on for what I need (Also blessing of heart and stone seems good but its not on Patreon, so I cant really custom play it and loop it accordingly)

Would you recommend atmospheric vibe riser 2,0, protected spaces and unconditional love enviroment to be added as well (not all, just maybe one) or not?

1 Like

The feng shui one would be suited for this

1 Like

Oh yea, you mean Blessing for the Hearth and Home audio? That gave me great results and so with my aunt.

I love all environmental fields. They get a separate device solely for the energetic needs of my space. So yes to all you mentioned haha.

I spam Environmental Energy Accumulator to push for manifestation.

:blush:

1 Like

Is there any drawbacks to using too many different fields? Like maybe sticking to a few would be better overall as you would not confuse energies so much? (This is question regarding myself, not you lol, since I use like 20 different audios in a day or something like that)

We all have different threshold and ways.
If my stack is all for environment, I would just think that they’re in synergy.
Each one brings something useful to the table.

You may also check what Luna shared, a great tip for storing fields.

1 Like

where to find that one?

I bought The Welcomed, and I also use Energy of Jade Maneki Neko and Atmospheric Vibe Riser, and I play this on my laptop of 70% volume every time I leave my house (if I remember). Is this good choice?

1 Like

So happy for you! :relaxed:

Great choices, may all the abundance and blessings shower upon you. :green_heart:

1 Like