Which is your most favorite NFT?

EXP Potion. It’s the most effective and versatile and the experience aspect really works well.

7 Likes

Ego Diss+ or Heart of a Foreign God.

7 Likes

LOL. I too am guilty of falling asleep while powerful NFT audios are playing. The most interesting thing is when people act oddly around you after absorbing a nuclear amount of fields. I can’t remember which stack I had played but the next day, people I knew well acted as if I was a new visitor to their plants. I was in shock. Instantly, my wife was called and she was waiting for me to reveal that I was kidding. Once she had realized I wasn’t, she told me to be careful. For me, it was a fun experience LOL. That same predicament had happened earlier & it felt just as strange then. It’s as if a timeline slip had occurred and my memory of the main reality was still with me.

I really love a saying I had once heard that said, “Vibrate so highly that the darkness may not be able to reach you.”

6 Likes

Very very very wise

5 Likes

What do you like about this one?

1 Like

The ability to play many fields at once as well as the healing aspects. Never getting sick the same way is amazing for allergies and colds.

5 Likes

The Kingmaker + Billionaire Catalyst

Every morning I wake up and feel like Tony Stark running for presidency :grin:

12 Likes

my answer is obvious :innocent:

7 Likes

The Superior Mind

8 Likes

The Ascensionaut

9 Likes

I think that’s clear to all of us! :grin:

Same for your favorite football club :rofl:

5 Likes

merry maker

8 Likes

Lord Hanuman !

7 Likes

Anyone else think and feel the recent NFTs are totally overpowered? Or am I tripping?

7 Likes

The Crystalline Guide

Its only limit is your capabilities. (Which it enhances as well.)

5 Likes

To me, some of my most favorite NFTs are the “old” one, like Wisdom Owl or Rainmaker Redux, which have heavy weight of concepts behind them.
Also some public NFTs remain highly relevant regardless of time, especially The Eternal :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Oh yeh
Don’t get me wrong
I have a large collection of older NFTs and tags and love them dearly. Some of the greatest long term effects stem from those. I still carry some of them with me daily.

It’s just these newer ones (for me personally, particularly game of life Interface and the beast of the end), they seem miraculously powerful, almost a different “breed”.

Just so marvelous.
Looking forward for more ;)

11 Likes

I have the Attract Love NFT

I believe love itself is very valuable, it nourishes our soul deeply, and sharing and receiving love is wonderful.

14 Likes

Black Panther :black_heart:

10 Likes

Superior mind :crown:

11 Likes