Which is your most favorite NFT?

Probably one that I can afford, also most probably health related - beauty, strength, intellect, etc., they all are having/or rather need health as the basis/base/foundation.
At Least that’s my view.

6 Likes

The Eternal sounds perfect for you. I even notice a major clarifying/sharpening affect it has on the mind and brain… and beauty comes with the youth.

12 Likes

I pick Saint Michael

7 Likes

My only NFT is the star haha I don’t have a proper one yet… but it looks like it’ll be mahadeva

8 Likes

Underrated.

Need to work with Saint Michael more.

5 Likes

Max Heal Potion is very good and similar to Eternal if cost is the main issue and health is the priority

7 Likes

The Skull

10 Likes

I am a lifelong lover of rain. Captain also loves rain.
The NFT is unique, it’s the first private NFT that comes in both mandala and audio.
The concept is beautiful and powerful yet very simple and elegantly written.
I vibe with it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Worth a revisit :relaxed:

2 Likes

It’s probably a useful exercise to take your least favorite NFT and make it your favorite.

That notwithstanding, my favorite is the Philosopher’s Stone. It’s very unbounded. My sense is that if I could only have one NFT to address any serious situation, then that would be it. The main limitation is the user. It’s not a go-along-for-a-ride NFT. You have to work it.

11 Likes

Thank you.
Either one of these would be Great, well, the second one is more affordable for me (not atm though).

8 Likes

i dont have many only 8 NFTs … but Eternal is my favorite

11 Likes

I have to say the eternal too. The youthing effects since the audio came out (I’m looping for 10-20 plays a day) are extreme to say the least. But not only that, I feel wonderful, fresher, brighter, happier.

A close second for me is shielding, as it’s nice to feel safe and protected no matter what.

15 Likes

I’m biased towards my own project - Negentropic Hunpo

10 Likes

Someone sent me an NFT - Thank You So Much, I did not expect such kindness.

For now, I won’t give any more details, perhaps later I’ll tell you which NFT, but I won’t tell you who sent it.

Update: The Stone of Destiny is The NFT.
Again, Thank You, My Friend. :pray:

14 Likes

I suppose I would answer yggdrasil tree, but this question is notoriously difficult to answer

8 Likes

Hey guys,

very sad… I wanted to gift an NFT to @SoulStar33 because he said he doesn’t have any. So he created a Venly Wallet. I clicked on transfer and copied and pasted his address. The new window to enter my PIN popped up as usual, I clicked Confirm, it sent… But it never arrived. I contacted Venly customer service, and for some reason, even though I copied and pasted it was sent to another address… :frowning: The customer service said it might be a clipper and they showed me this article. I have done hundreds of transfers before and I can’t explain this…

Anyways, tbh its really sad losing an NFT like this…

If that somehow belongs to anyone, do let me know. Otherwise there is nothing I can do.

13 Likes

I am so sorry that this happened…

Also, Thank you for trying to send me the NFT.

I also have to Give Thanks to the person who sent me my first NFT.

Guys, I dont want you to get in trouble or to lose your NFTs because of me - I am not going to accept any more Gifts.

10 Likes

When did you send the NFT? also who’s wallet is that?

5 Likes

6 Likes