Which love audio to use?

Now my main thing is just raising my vibration. I understand that love is a very high vibration. Question is, which one should I listen to out of the 4 from energetic alchemy channel?

2 things I want, raise my vibration and people respecting me more than usual.

based on your question, i would choose Attract Love out of the 4 audios in Alchemy of Love.

What about you @psynergy? Are you using this album?

So today I tested SorcerySupreme’s formula (looping it with Accumulator and Subconscious in between). His “go for it, open buffet!” motto has already been posted here:

Feels fine so far but I’ll see on the long run… I had discarded Attract and Gravitation lately. I really must be the only doomed person to question this album that much lol (ouuu how shocking!).

On the other hand, the official descriptions justify my questionings… This album is much more than a simple “love actually and move on” thing, no? For example, Unconditional You emphasizes the Gratitude aspect…

Anyway @777, in case of an overdose like those I have had sometimes, you can try Sorcery’s formula or a (temporary… or not) replacement with Atmospheric Vibration + Love, Gratitude, Appreciation (this duo works great for me, without melting).

Edit: Raise your Vibrational State too.

2 Likes

i happen to be looping this today! but, love is honestly my personal struggle so i honestly don’t ‘feel’ anything. i know i just need more time listening to it and feel at a gradual pace instead of expect a ‘high’.

i did mention before:

my thoughts have changed since then and i felt like it was time to listen to Alchemy of Love again.

1 Like

Now I remember that post of yours but in my mind, it had remained as one of your Devic results ;))

I like your usual mixture of pragmatism with a touch of playfulness…

My main problem is about, you know, your discussion yesterday with Mr. Bicep… Things like that (sentimental abuses, etc.)

Plus, the fields say “various concepts of love”. So maybe there are clashes between our concepts of love and the ones of X and Y person ;))

Anyway, we’ll solve it. It’s like cooking, no? We’ll come up with our own ideal taste… soon… lol

3 Likes

That album personally is a daily listen.
However as far as attraction goes I don’t “see it”.

I talk normally to people in general, but don’t have anyone chasing nor drooling.

Honestly I’ve been happy about it for a while, as Loneliness can be a great teacher. Makes you selective about life.

Still a like-minded partner would be fun. Perhaps we’re both occupied listening to the audios ahah :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

haha well i bet the fae’s and devas were in that mix as i do carry my fae mandala when i go out!

thank you! i’m glad that is how you see/feel my ‘energy’ as that’s exactly what i’d like to portray!

yes same here! i’ve been ‘burned’ romantically quite a few times and i still would like an idealized romantic reality in spite of it!

i agree with you that maybe we are getting love, just not the kind of love we expect or perceive!

most definitely! love’s quite a mystery to me, but it’s what makes the journey and the learning fun!

i’m just glad i have more interests in life to keep me from dwelling in the ‘lack of a relationship’ as i am abundant in many other aspects of my life! being single is a boon for me at this time anyways!

3 Likes

Vibration of Divine Love on Gumroad is what you’re looking for

Well,

The funny thing about that and this audio is :
When you are in a “lower vibration” you tend to “need” more things. Such as people around, specific things, sometimes you even “lack”… However, the moment you begin to raise it, a certain type of wholeness fills this lack of yours.

Oddly enough, if you have not a specific person and want using these audios, inevitably a chance that you find it in yourself comes up. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Later on, you’d might still want to have a partner or something to share the new you. But this “need” has diminished drastically.

Usually when I really start to raise my vibration, the first thing that happens is I reduce a lot of my eating. To the point I completely forget about it. Then I no longer “need” a phone and don’t procrastinate over stupid stuff. In a sense, you become a “boring” person for the world :Things seem fun! Then, the specific want of a partner doesn’t matter much, because you freely interact with anyone. But you might soon find enough that it doesn’t bode well with today’s…

I mean not being thirsty, not needing to eat and what not, not “wanting” anything, will demand from you to be honest about yourself. And most are not ready for this. So we usually clash back, to be able to (co)operate with others.

So, if you’re going for raising vibration, there’s a chance you’ll find that partner in yourself and balance your energies. But if you want to have someone first, try to meet him/her/it on the road to ascension as most likely the probability diminishes the higher you are. Higher about life.

3 Likes

Exactly. Subconscious Limits Remover helps a lot for this too. The problem is this: when someone has enough (or a lot of) something, be it knowledge, courage, power, love/self-love… whatever. This person becomes solicited more than necessary. Other people constantly pop up to say “I want to learn from you”, “Tell me, I have to know”, “Stay by me”, “Give me your love”, “Help me”, etc.

To a certain extent, this is not negative. It allows exchanges or even solidarity. The abuses that I’ve mentioned begin when other people refuse to make any effort to learn on their own, be self-sufficient, come up with their own solutions, love themselves and others without systematically needing a confirmation (I’m talking about genuine love; not the neo-hippie trend learned by reading Cosmopolitan and then recited like a robotic poem, remaining only on paper), etc.

This is the problem which becomes enslaving for the needy people, while draining the high vibrational person.

So yes, there’s probably a “recipe” (unique for each person) to avoid these downsides. With and without the audios. Probably also with a few shielding tools and/or practices.

4 Likes

Exactly! This is what I refer to as:

This honesty will manifest before you do any action. You need to come to terms and question it: Am I doing this to get liked? Am I doing this to get approved? Am I “preaching”? Nonetheless, your ego will fight back.

Problem is, as this person gets more solicited, as you’ve put it, she also tends to become more attached. He/She might come to"need" that validation. So, some become attached to a sense of self-righteousness and high fragile egos directly implied in their day-to-day interactions.
A person as such can become self-entitled and although approachable, begins to feel attached to the outcome of his/her actions as in;
(my photo didn’t get much likes? Delete it…
( my story didn’t get any following, remove it
( I helped this person and didn’t get back…Begone…

The other day I was writing with out fellow rogue Samurai about freedom. And an important paradox that arises the more you go up is:

Either way, if you perceive it, you’re bound to be a chained rebel. If you experience it, you’re free, as paradoxical as that sounds.

However, how we perceive it is largely different, there’s not an unique recipe as you mention. But then again, if you don’t, you’re actually stretching the chains and enslavement to higher vibrations…

Indeed, it is literally consuming. And we have to decide what to do with our time, keeping also in mind that the higher you go, the higher your ego follows…

The reason I speculate about meeting the person along the path is because the higher you go, while attending to the ego, the less attached you become. A mindless state.

4 Likes

A dozen of likes I give to this, please don’t delete lol. This social media mind is poisoning like hell. No wonder that the guys who “invented” likes have drown into guilt and depression…

So true, as well. Another downside of the attachment (this is why I often “preach” against it lol) is the fragility that it brings against questionings.

For example, a thread has been opened about Sadhguru yesterday. A guy that has “helped” me in so many ways (his phone app too lol). I value him, not worship. Still, I didn’t feel ready to comment much about him and to get adverse reactions afterwards. Because my egooo identifies with the good stuff that I’ve learned from him lol.

<3 Not surprised about this discussion :)))

The unique recipe that I was referring to is precisely related to our different perceptions. Understand it as a “personal recipe allowing each person to feel comfortable in his/her/their own choice”.

Ego Dissolution and Higher Self are probably the most advertised works of Dreamweaver here (and gems, indeed). However (speaking only for myself) they are not the best options for me when it comes to render my ego more flexible and feel much integrity. Do you see what I mean? Tree Experience or Whale Experience help me so much more about these things.

I tested and proved it (to myself) many times, while evaluating my reactions, emotions, etc.

Same goes for this Love album. There must be a reason why Dreamweaver has created an album, instead of one single track (VoDL is another story… but still, VoDL is also “included” in another “collection”, right?).

Anyway, I’ll stop now. Because otherwise… :))))

Briefly said, I resonate pretty much with the paradoxical paradigm that you’ve mentioned, at least with some aspects of it.

2 Likes

Of course not lol
I never delete my posts. Inevitably one no matter how aware may write ou talk shit or something bad. But owning to yourself is more important than what you’ve said or written. That can be later explained on if it its misinterpreted.

Yes, I’ve noticed, but it was derailed from its original intent. I won’t be posting there as well, regardless of my views about him.

I do see what you mean, which is why I’m trying audios. We never experience the same thing, as “humans” since we are always changing awareness and mental states…

Meanwhile I’ll Pm you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Respect to this. Because I did, like 4-5 times, but never the most stupid ones lol. Only those which may had hurt some real sensitivities + 2 in which I sounded like a whiny idiot under an angelic mask. But I can rewrite them in case of a necessity, no problem :))) Nothing to hide or loose.

Absolutely.

Woohoo! :))

1 Like

yeah i noticed that devic intercession helps me more with ego dissolution. i just feel like it’s my ‘personal preference’ allowing it to happen. i’m glad there are options for similar experiences.

agreed! i notice how inconsistent i am but the inconsistency helps to just ‘go with the flow’ and i end up having a good time even if i don’t stand by any schedule.

2 Likes