Which of Sapien's paid audios have protection?

I saw that on his latest release, The Plasma Glass Skin, he referred to that audio as “legendary”, and that black market trading would make the audio impotent to the user. So my question is are the audios that are paid “impotent” to those that use black market trading? Would the audio just be useless to that person? Is there a price that makes audios automatically requiring protection? (e.g. audios >$100 have protection)

@Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

Just curious - why this question? Have you traded the paid audios in the black market - either bought them, sold them, or exchanged them? If not, this should not matter at all. :slight_smile:

36 Likes
8 Likes

I have a close friend that cannot afford Sapien’s audios and was just wonder whether this “protection” will affect his results. These audios pertain to brain enhancement, e.g. Alchemical, Hydrogen and Brain Growth Work. He’s always wanted to increase his intellect (failing school) and he’s used affirmations with no effect. With me finding Sapien, I’ve gotten positive results with Brain Growth Work, and am planning on buying Alchemical but since he cannot afford any audios, I was planning on sharing the audios that I’ve bought with him.

3 Likes

Who you can share things with is one issue. But protected audios I’ll say this about; open the audio description in Gumroad or Teespring. If it is protected it will say so.

2 Likes

Looking at the description for Brain Growth Work and Alchemical, nothing is said about the audios having protection, so does that mean that if my friend were to use it, he would get results? These are the only audios I plan on sharing with my friend, because I don’t support pirating in any way and I feel that Sapien should get all the support in the world for his contributions.

4 Likes

(s)he can try. I think it will work.

Obviously I’m not sapien med and I don’t know, but if I were them I would not answer exact details about the protection because obviously then people will try to go around it :crazy_face::joy:

5 Likes

What if two people contribute money to buy a field?

3 Likes

Then u can listen to the first half and the other person the other half

lol jk, i dont think it works like that bro

31 Likes

I guess thats not black market

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Set up a gofundme for him :crazy_face: People would be willing to donate perhaps

4 Likes

Haha man no lie that would be wholesome! Community coming together making sure every one’s got the fields of their dreams :)

But that’s every field lol

13 Likes

That’s true… How cruel of Dream to make such legendary fields am i right? :smirk:

3 Likes

Will the protected fileds work for my mom if I listen together with her?

Will they also work if she plays them when she’s alone?

6 Likes

@Cristi2412 Yes

2 Likes

Hold on…

So if i play a purchased field on my phone while having a coffee with family members, that won’t nullify the effects right?

2 Likes

No it won’t :+1:

5 Likes

Been wondering too. My question lies more in if I played anticancer for my mum, or anti stroke for patients, or whether it’d affect people around me for listening to my fields :thinking:

4 Likes

You’re 100% good on those fronts. You’re a healer, heal away. They’re lucky to have you.

As a general rule, assume that if they’re in earshot distance, it’s effecting them too.

5 Likes