Which of Sapien's paid audios have protection?

True Indians :sweat_smile: :joy: that’s how our brain works

4 Likes

Apart from what you have said, it’s good to know how ‘protection’ works. Now should I buy for each of my family members? (Doesn’t make sense, but logical?)

What if , if I buy and gift it to my brother ? Won’t it work for him?

3 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

you just have to respect copyright, their work … their livelihood.

There are S.M audios that you can listen to for free on youtube. If we take the time to think about it, we can build up a playlist that is similar to paid audio.

If a member of your family or friends is interested they can start on youtube.

A subscription on Patreon can be a solution to facilitate listening.

In both possibilities
There are all you need as audio tools to find a balance on your health, physical and mental.

Legendary audios and other audios with a significant price tag are not vital !!!

It’s a combination of fields to speed up results.

If you appreciate their work respected their wish that they can continue to post free powerful healing audios (youtube) and other amazing audios.

14 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

With all of these new scented fields coming out, Captain should just program all illegal copies to smell like someone blasted fart spray all over the place whenever they’re played

16 Likes

Hahahaha :sunglasses:

3 Likes

No, you dont.

Anyway people, just ask SammyG or Dream if you have doubts, before buying (since they actually know how the protection works).

To anyone else please stop acting like Sapien police and insinuate about other people lol
I dont think Dream need that kind of support :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha, I think making the audio not work is enough. Don’t want people to give Dream slack, like some of the other creators with those protections

2 Likes

Wonder what part of my speech made you say so. Maybe language!

I wasn’t keen about ‘why’ aspects… just wanna know ‘how’.

2 Likes

Was not reffering to you :wink: but to the general responses to the OP and in other threads, etc…(edited my post to make it clear)

I was referring to you when saying “No, you don’t”, cause you dont need to buy one for each.
If you want to be sure ask SammyG though.
He will not explain “how it works” for obvious reasons, but you can be sure if the way you intend to use it is fine or not.

4 Likes

Thats something one of my brothers would say. :laughing:

3 Likes

I wonder if Dream has a special sight than can detect all users who have pirated products :eyes:

21 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me if he has like IPF x100 @Mctoran

3 Likes

The audios that say “protected” are the ones that are protected, for example, plasma protocol is not protected so if I were to buy and share Plasma Protocol with my family (strictly in .mp3) then it would work fine for them and would work fine on me

2 Likes

I see it this way regarding sharing …

I want to share the audios that I bought to my two daughters when they are older, if they ask me. Like a heritage that is passed on. If they have the money to buy them later it will be fine for a balanced trade.

For my pendants, I will give them.

Regarding pantreon audios I will tell them to take a subscription to support sapiens medicine. I will explain to them that a well-chosen audio playlist can replace paid audio.

For the rest of the family, girlfriend and friends I will recommend that they buy it or take a patreon subscription.

4 Likes

This is so rich coming from a person like you. I knew something was wrong when my Bullshit Meter kept going off when reading your posts. A quick google search of your forum name reveals your youtube channel and the fact that you’re this guy. I wonder how much money you’ve personally cost the good Captain and other creators? How do you even have the face to join the forum? Some people have no shame I guess.

You need to be immediately perma-sitebanned from this forum. I hope the Captain marks you and deactivates all the fields and tags you have from working for you now and in the future. You’ve messed with his livelihood, its only fair.

I hope you change your ways and get better.

Back to Light of Savitur’ing. :v:

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

1 Like

That’s not him?

5 Likes

lol.

5 Likes

Seems the other poster has been removed.
He was posting to the known illegal trader.

5 Likes