Which of the many Hair fields to use?

There are now 5 fields available that all aim at improving one’s hair:

• Shiny and Revitalized Hair
  • Hair Loss Treatment Ver 3.0
  • Stem Cells Targeted to Scalp for hair regeneration
  • Stem Cells Targeted to Face, Scalp and Neck
  • Hair Growth Boost

Which brings me to the following questions:

1. Which one of these five is the overall best and why? Are there small, but very significant key differences in the fields?

2. Which combo would be best, if one could only use 2 or 3 max from these five?

3. Both questions above with the additional requirement that it needs to be listened by a male who uses the DHT field at least 5x a week?

Thanks in advance for your insights.

1 Like

For those who have Plasma Protocol (“Plasma + Hyperbaric Compressor + Stem Cells with scar tissue removal, with telomere lengthening and also some antioxidants.”), there is also Plasma Combo 3, it “targets the epidermis, hair follicles on the head and all of the circulating blood”.

If I had to choose only one, it would be Plasma Combo 3. Its use with the other 2 Plasma Combos, working on the whole body, allows for a deeper effect and healing.

If I could choose a second one, it would be Shiny and Revitalized Hair, sort of as a booster and to help with my long hairs, because it “uses the elements of hair growth booster along with some damage repair and jing + plasma for the most luxurious looking hair around”.

I actually do use them both :grin:

As for the effects, I have long thin hairs that grow very slowly, they are still thin and growing slowly but they do feel softer and shinier. I’m in there for the long run though, so I’m not in a rush and I’m letting the fields do their work at their own pace. Hair cycles are long, long hairs will take years to grow and it can take some time to get to the root of what needs to heal/change.

Regarding the other fields :

• Shiny and Revitalized Hair seems to be the new “plasma with bonuses” version of Hair Growth Boost
  • if you use the DHT field, Hair Loss Treatment Ver 3.0 has “DHT buildup will be removed and reduced”.
12 Likes

What about plasma flaunt instead of plasma combo?