Which one is better for manifesting

2 Likes

How about none? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Having used all of them, I can really vouch for the latter (below) in terms of “power”. If you are trying to have an abundance state, I find it is stronger than both combined, really. And a couple of others.

But if I had to choose, I’d probably go for the Gratitude and Abundance, since it’s more than just targeted for the mindset.

it really depends on whether you consider manifesting, to be in a state desireable to do so, or actual magic happening? Even though, the magic is just a consequence of the mindset :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes
1 Like

Wait what? How can this help to manifest

Read description

"This audio is designed to create a temporary intersection where it is played, to provide you with the massive energy and benefits.*

Ah yes wasn’t paying attention to the description. Thanks

Ideal Tips (in my opinion for a general use)

Soul/Core Energy Restoration
Raise your Vibrational State
Mind Settings
Knight/Warrior Mindset
Ley Line Node Point
Probability Alteration and Luck

2 Likes

Hi @Fender_Cad , I was wondering why you added Knight/Warrior Mindset in your recommendation? I’d appreciate your thoughts. Thank you

For this

Assertive when you need to be, a lot more mental control of emotions.
(Fears and Phobias can fade or become less important )

1 Like

Yes, I bought it for those reasons as well. I somehow feel there’s something more to this field however, that’s why I’m looking for more experiences. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

The perfect playlist: this + Soul Core Restoration + Mind Setting

3 Likes

Are the most on patreon?

Thanks
I will try the field that you sent

I want to manifest better or be in the state of manifesting

Btw the intersection is with the ley lines btw not with any spiritual being. So how can it help to manifest then? Also the energy is healing energy.

1 Like

Abundance mindset is incredible I am looping it since a few hours I feel so peaceful (and more) !!