1.Subc limits
2.Powerful good luck
3.IPF
4.Guided path

(Long-term)

3 Likes

Could go with ego dissolution at the very start too :wink:

2 Likes

If you’re serious about being in the ‘state of abundance’, consider adding any of- the vibration audios. You could use all 3 too!

2 Likes

He could I suppose.

Ego dissolution wont make you want money either, if he is specifically hunting for wealth then he has to be careful with ego dissolution.

That’s absolutely correct. But those luck audios also put you in a ‘state of abundance’. Maybe he could add unstoppable willpower to his stack too. Mindset + corresponding action = best results :wink:

Thing is, you can either go high-vibe and calmly manifest whats required

Or you go full demon and hunt money, by calculating every thought,move and action, and correctly utilizing fields etc.

Second option is more difficult but more rewarding long-term.

Edit; Second option also includes ignoring peoples will and sometimes even using them for your benefit, hence more “demon” lol.

Definitely rewarding if its wealth you seek.

(Im talking millions+)

4 Likes

That’s correct. However being in a high vibration can open you up to a lot more opportunities, connects you to your higher self, makes you far more intuitive etc. Two completely different routes. It’s up to the OP to decide

1 Like

Ok but if you are already doing the removal of limits, what can you use, right to complete? (rule of 4 fields for each listening / playlist cycle)?

That rule is only for physical fields.

1 Like

Gratitude & Abundance
Love, Gratitude, & Abundance
Radiate Positivity
Probability Alteration & Luck
Powerful Good Luck Energy
Attract Wealth
Life of Magical Abundance

3 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Please, what do you mean with short and long term, in months related?

I also add the love related ones to the equation because the heart chakra is the magnet for abundance and prosperity so it needs to be open, healed, balanced and expanded. As well as the happiness ones.

Luck is simply when preparation meets opportunity yes there are cases where things seem to have fallen from the sky and we call it ‘luck’ but even those were drawn to us because we were open, receptive and in tuned with what we want, that being a general thing. So positive outcomes start coming towards you.

8 Likes

I’m listening to the chakra audios daily. Game changer for me tbh.

And for the use of audios, I use this simple equation:

Taking Action + Audios = Reaping the reward

3 Likes

Exactly action is required, if things magically come our way doing nothing they wont last for sure lol

It was just a giltch in the matrix :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Absolutely, but I take it for granted, but it also counts preparing the ground for planting and harvesting, I mean carefully looking after the best options to get the best through actions.

1 Like

Any updates or results since using?

1 Like

Not much. I posted my testimonial related to chakra audios a few months back you can search for that. They are in my night playlist now but I don’t actively use them like I use to due to newer fields.