White Matter

Today is after yesterday and before tomorrow, right ?

I’m not saying to use Brain key for boosting here, but because it has enhanced plasma brain in it

8 Likes

“Einstein had average amounts of grey matter but increased levels of white matter which enabled it’s brain to pass information from different areas of the brain that would otherwise be isolated if he had normal amounts of white matter.”

Good to know :grin:

7 Likes

Dude was a plagiarist lol

12 Likes

I’ve heard, that the theory of relativity was built upon the work of other brilliant minds before him, including the likes of Lorentz and Poincaré.

5 Likes

bought white matter, manly man and drops of memory… all hail to @DR_MANHATTAN . Look forward to a complete refurbish of Balls to Brain lol

10 Likes

Hail Dreamweaver

15 Likes

you both did great job. Now I have BK, MM, Memory, White Matter and Manly Man. I will do some spamming for long hours while working. Cant listen to them on bed room due to Baby. Otherwise it would be awesome. Lets see.

5 Likes

Yes Master GIF - Master Spongebob Bowing - Discover & Share GIFs |  Spongebob, Gif, Cool gifs

12 Likes

After actually going outside and testing my mental fortitude. I can safely and proudly state that I believe I’ve transfered from “very smart” into the “baby genius” category in terms of learning capabiliies and raw intelligence output.

This field took my 1000+ hours of wiring fields and multiplied them all.

Things are just clicking, and much faster.

21 Likes

I hope you will be able to post some kind of diary or summary of a topic, programs or stacks used throughout your journey with brain fields, for the benefit of all.
Thanks for everything, you are great! :+1:

8 Likes

Soon TF_CAD, soon.

Once I reach my mental operation capability that I explained to Philip, I’ll know that I’m in that 170-180ish IQ range.

Then I’ll make a very lengthy post about all the new updates. But at the moment my goal is simply to reach that mental operation.

5 Likes

Lol it’s crazy because you told me about this coming as a future release.

Yet when I actually saw it my brain could hardly comprehend it.

I definitely feel as though I’ve slapped 10-15 IQ points on “overnight”. Both figuratively and literally.

Gave this abour 12 hours and it’s definitely a huge jump.

Was already operating on a pretty high level based on my personal measurements, but this is proof that like you always say Philip, “You can get many times smarter.” Like many, many times smarter.

I have another 80 to 100 IQ points to go overall… and that’s not counting the future releases.

I went from seeking a 160 ish IQ to now the new goal of 180.

I think 160 will come pretty soon. I want more of a challenge…

9 Likes

Then you’ll realize that we can’t compare individuals that deviate so much from the norm and give up on the IQ stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Messing with you

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: , you got me.

We’re gonna have to clean this thread a bit

1 Like

Ooo nice. White Noise for powering up the White Matter.

It takes me back to the good old days of minimalist audio fields.

9 Likes

Very powerful indeed…love the raw field sounds.

2 Likes

Subida de nivel 6772-pepearrow

La estas rompiendo hermano

Una pregunta, creas los campos tu mismo? he de decir que soy nuevo, aun no te conozco, pero he visto algunas creaciones con tu nombre

2 Likes

No, @Dreamweaver creas los campos.

PS: Yo no hablo espanol

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t speak English because it’s not perfect and I’m afraid of making mistakes

2 Likes