2 Likes

brutal germany lostā€¦

6 Likes

That is really not gonna be easy nowā€¦

2 Likes

ARG vs KSA playing now
Didnā€™t think it would be an Interesting game but surprisingā€¦

1 Like

Like covid, people will remember this one as a blotch on the world stage and wait for the next world cup.

I vote for Spain.

1 Like

The TV channel statistics here also say that viewership is down tremendously as opposed to the world cup 2018 in Russia.

1 Like

Iā€™m not even following, it is a sad state of affairs, pity the fans who are stuck there. Why donā€™t you try Indraā€™s Net to go into a timeline where any other country but Qatar is hosting the world cup?

At least you can enjoy. :joy:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea.
I tried it today with hum of the universe and Iā€™m blown away

1 Like

Are u guys claming to swap timelines?
am confused

3 Likes

That is what Nice2knowU is experiencing with that field.

2 Likes

I donā€™t even watch football/soccer but Iā€™ve been seeing so many tiktoks about japan winning and the reference to their anime bluelock lol

4 Likes

In response to:

I honestly dunnoā€¦
It tends to feel that way yes.
Even my dreams are corresponding to this idea now

3 Likes

Honestly Iā€™m very anxious because even without anything I have had so many experiences of glitch in the matrix.

@LittleOwl it is football :smiley: and Japan is good at many things like anime and I would be in shock if they win lol

3 Likes

They won against Germany 2-1 which is supposedly the same score in the anime, thatā€™s why thereā€™s so much hype about it with some saying their team manager made them watch the anime during half time lol. And their team outfit is also designed like in the anime, so anime power I guess xd.

Maybe itā€™s a manifested outcome by all the anime fans now that I think about it- the power of manifestation on a large scale

8 Likes

I told Baki @AkiraTheWild I didnā€™t know if I should root for Germany or Japan due to anime :joy:
Perhaps my thinking directed the result

Lol!!
Which anime ?

4 Likes

It could also be possible collectively entire nation and believers are bringing that timeline into ours where Japan may win lol

5 Likes

Bluelock, the whole anime is about football and itā€™s supposedly p popular currently. I donā€™t watch it tho but thereā€™s a lot of hype

4 Likes

Haha man I love Japan and I havenā€™t even visited yet

4 Likes