Why can I feel only these audios?

I can only feel these 2 audios : Butt Enlargement and Gluteal workout. When I’m listening to any other video I literally don’t feel anything.

1 Like

I’m actually listening to Limits removal v2.0 2 times a day, 1 when i wake up and 2nd time before bed

1 Like

Try this…

3 Likes

I’m using this app, it puts affirmations on my phone screen all day long

2 Likes

How should I properly ask my subconscious?

If you’re gonna go that route you should also add in question affirmations.

The mind has a habit of answering questions on your behalf if you think one.

For example :
Why am I so confident.?
I don get it, why am I so fukn confident …?

Add in the emotion of being really frustrated and watch the magic.

15 Likes

I read this during my edgy years on some magick forum, don’t remember which one lol.

It’s an edgy “occult” term that was invented by A. Crowley, it just stuck with me after many years of using that term online so it’s kinda automatic lol.

Magic,magick,witchcraft,religious prayer, they’re all the same thing really…Energy manipulation.

People label different practices to kind of categorize it and make it “easier” to process and identify with.

2 Likes

I think it’s important to draw knowledge from different sources, for example you can read a book that’s 99% bullshit but the 1% truth might be a treasure that you won’t find anywhere else.

I’m sure most people will be triggered by this but I was raised a christian , and I prayed to “god” to help me with an addiction, and in the end it was actually a “demon” that helped me and taught me many things about life, the “demon” even helped my family with health issues.

Try telling a priest or christian that, huh?

Life is full of surprises my friend, the most important life lesson I learned is that if anyone claims to know the complete truth about existence, you should ignore the fool and keep learning.

11 Likes

Yup. I don’t see them as “demons” btw, they are spiritual beings, it’s the religions that label them “demon”.

When I saw the exorcism video on dreamseeds I was about to unsubscribe until I realized Dream is an energy worker and even has a sigil to create a dark servitor lol.

That’s the best thing I like about team Sapien, they don’t just choose a side that they think is “truth”, but they use gentler things that people are comfortable with because they truly wanna help people.

Then it began getting better and better with the higher self and alien intercession audios.

5 Likes

That’s just zionist propaganda, they modify a bit of truth and twist it into cults.

The 5 main religions did a wonderful job of keeping people retarded and as slaves.

Now with the rise of technology and the earths shift into a different vibration, what do you tell the masses to prevent them from becoming powerful magicians…?

You tell them we are all one and everyone is a reflection of yourself, so you don’t harm “yourself” accidentally.

I don’t think that light and love can be the “source of all” because love and light is also part of duality.

The closest thing to a “source of all things” in my opinion would be what’s called “the void”, it transcends duality and to even try and grasp that concept is impossible for the human mind lol.

Edit: This is all my opinion btw, it’s just how I see it. Not claiming this is absolue truth.

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah, a grumpy entity claimed that not me, but it’s true apparently ,if you look at the world and how they managed to turn humans with infinite potential into zombies participating in a rat race.

5 Likes

Can you talk more about how you communicated with the demon and how it helped you? What made it be labeled as a demon and not just another sort of entity?

1 Like

Entities communicate by influencing your thoughts, so it looks like you’re talking to yourself but it’s them influencing it.

The problem is that every thought is just a recycle of what you already know, so it’s difficult for the entity to give you “new” information using your own thoughts.

I think this is why Dale Power wrote in the higher self article that the higher self operates based on your existing knowledge, but I think that’s wrong because your higher self probably knows a lot , it just can’t tell you new information unless you soul travel to the spirit world and then talk with the entity or higher self, in their world.
Another way that I have yet to test is that since your dreams are a manifestation of your subconscious, you could invite an entity to your dream and then ask for new information, that way you will be able to consciously be aware of the information that being is sending to your subconscious.

@Captain_Nemo correct me if im wrong.

I won’t go into the demon thing cuz it’s a bit personal sorry.

4 Likes

What else are you using?

Morning:
Subconscious Limits Removal V 2.0 1x
Probability Alteration and luck 2x
POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY 2x
Attract More Love Into your life 2x
The Super Human Mutant 1x
The Sun Gazer 2x
Androstenol for Men 2x
The Testosterone Boost 2x

Before bed: