Why do some videos work better on speakers while some work better on earphones?

Really curious and thinking alot about this. This would be really confusing at times to decide what output to use for listening to sapien videos.
I even read alot that hormonal videos work better on earphones, why it could be the case? As I know that morphic field affects your aura and not go straight inside your ears. Please help me out

1 Like

Because that’s what some people have told themselves?

Somewhere in the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) it says something along the lines that it doesn’t make much difference whether you use headphones or speakers. You can search that thread for the exact quote/information, if you want.

Of course, you’ll want to use speakers for fields which affect environments.

4 Likes

I absolutely prefer the speakers, especially for the newer, more complex fields.

To simplify:

• If you can, just use the speakers
  • If you are using earphones and things are working well, then stick with it. Why fix something not broken, right?
  • If you think they are not, then one of the many factors to consider is testing the same field over the Speakers as now the energy targets a wider auric area.

I especially find Portal Audios work much stronger if you play them over speaker or even better, multiple speakers! Its almost like one is physically in a different realm.

This does not mean audios do not work via earphones. Every person’s energetic interaction with every individual field is unique - you need to kinda do trial and error to figure out what works best for you.

14 Likes