Why woke media is Dying (FINALLY) (Or Maybe Not lol)

I’m sure it’s horrible my friend…

In fact, i know it is.

My rating stays the same

2 Likes

I also want to say this

Presidents are puppets

They aren’t for fault of anything

They don’t do anything

It’s all from those whom roam in shadows, it’s a group

I don’t get caught up in this bullshit no more lol it’s a distraction, an illusion, a temptation to rile yourself of up over something bad

2 Likes

As I’ve said many times, I get that. They’re puppets for the Khazarian’s. But doing evil cuz someone tells you to makes you evil.

1 Like

Prussiagate.Substack.com

They hardly ever do

They just take the blame for everything good

And the people blame them for everything bad

Just how this illusion operates

3 Likes

Read the Prussia Gate series. It’s the same cabal that have been ruling for centuries.

No relation to Russia. It’s another name for the cabal.

2 Likes

Ah i rather read a thread on the forums to be honest lol

3 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod I don’t get riled up over any of it bro. I’m zen as can be. I don’t even follow the news anymore hardly. But the Bidens are a literal crime family. Puppets… but a crime family. That’s all I’m saying.

2 Likes

I feel you haha

I wasn’t saying you were btw, i was just pointing the finger at the concept of caring a lot about those types of political illusions lol

2 Likes

A lot of people let it consume them

It’s like a daily thought lol

It’s crazy! They wake up and go to sleep on it

It’s the topic at the dinner table every day

Sounds very npc to me lol

Me too, i used to get riled up on it lol

I would spend a portion of the day watching stuff at one point

I agree

But then the people are the way they are cuz of past generations and past generations of ruling forces lol all sides can be “ah, it’s understandable” lol

3 Likes

Forgiveness is key

And Integrity is the sustenance of success, with out it success starves till it dies

lol

3 Likes

Damn, wouldn´t have thought we are that close in regards to age :hushed:

Not watching tv and online news for years now, makes me physically sick.

This stuff tho…

3 Likes

Didya think I was younger? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Na man, your vibe is way too mature for a 23year old. Thought something around 30. Still very youthful tho.

2 Likes

I like to view it like this

Youthfullyold

lol, even my voice sounds like that lol cuz it’s deep and raspy but through all that emerges my inner child, it’s changed quite a bit

But honestly, i am timeless and i don’t look at peoples ages, just how they act

3 Likes

Man I´ve seen Out of Shadows in december, I know it´s only scratching the surface but I´ve felt like somebody kicked me in the stomach… :face_vomiting:

I´ve seen the first episodes of the cab.l series, but I really have to watch out for what I consume. It´s a fine line between intel and negative brainwashing.

1 Like

Yep I’ve seen Out of Shadows too. Great documentary.

1 Like

:100:

2 Likes

I´ve known people who have researched the topic deeply and the little they´ve shared with me was enough man.

It´s really hard for me. On one hand I want to stay informed, on the other side it just makes me so disgusted and angry when I am confronted with these topics and how common this seems.

Fine line to walk.

2 Likes