Why woke media is Dying (FINALLY) (Or Maybe Not lol)

Cafe that charged a ‘man tax’ and gave women priority seating is going out of business (as it should lol).
Also, those big companies which make movies, cartoons, shows, video games, they are LOSING so much $$ that they are now TRULY WOKE lol, woke to the fact that it’s not worth pushing a political ideology down the consumers throats.

People have had Enough of this BS, and not so many people are happy to support such products and ideologies any more.

We are Beginning to see the Dawn of A New Era (hopefully less stupid).

I didn’t want to compromise any thread where I could have posted this, especially if it’s not my thread, so I decided to make this new thread, just for this discussion/theme.

8 Likes

Marketers’ ride on the wave of wokism is ending, it will be taught in business schools at some point I hope once it is all over.

4 Likes

Isn’t it also just another extreme that has formed?

I suppose wokeness started out with a good intention - to bring awareness to and balance out racism. But it has also been taken to the extreme.

Feminism too. Masculinity, too.
So it only depends on what you ascribe to.

I suggest to maintain inner balance and common sense; don’t let yourself be swayed by extreme opinions - there is a lot of collective energy behind them, independent from whether you deem them good or bad

10 Likes

So, now we are seeing/starting to see a toxic masculinity rethoric?

Or maybe something else? :thinking:

As a “how to lose money”/“avoid this” tactic? I guess. :thinking:
Or Maybe the big companies got some money from this woke stupidity, at least for a while, idk the numbers (or was it mostly a failure for them, financially speaking?).

2 Likes

yes exactly.
I mean these are just examples. You can find polar opposites everywhere and people grinding on them and fighting each other.

2 Likes

Update: She is more like an egalitarian, but uses the ‘feminist’ brand to get a platform on youtube.

This one, I always found her to make sense (idk if she self identified as a feminist though, especially nowadays - Actually she did, But she says Rational/Logical/Good stuff).

2 Likes

Wtf is factual feminist

4 Likes

Watch her or rather hear her - she sounds good, completely opposite of those bs extremist feminists.
She knows her stuff - she is logical, she has Good arguments.

1 Like

why do people think businessess care about our beliefs. No business cares about your Sexuality, religion or race. The CEOs have kids that have car insurances, they have kids that go private schools, they have a wife that would leave them if they went broke. So they have one job and that is to keep brining in money. They only care about money coming in, at the end of the day they go home to their lovely houses and their not planning on giving that up. and the people they supposedly care about, are going home to their one bedroom house.

why do people think that these business all of a sudden care about you.

Lol, the same business that loves everyone and that would stand up to any mistreatment that happens to their staff

4 Likes

:100:

3 Likes

Wokeness is just a nefarious communist ideology that never had any good intentions other than to usher in global tyranny.

Khazarian Mafia plot as usual.

9 Likes

They virtue signal about “racism”, climate change, trans stuff, etc. for that ESG (environmental, social, governance) money. They don’t give a crap.

“But but Coca Cola and Oreo cookies love me, bigot! ReeeEeee”

6 Likes

https://www.aei.org/society-and-culture/check-your-facts-not-your-privilege-the-best-of-the-factual-feminist/

Are you checking your privilege, Owl?

4 Likes

2 Likes

lol I used to care about this kinda stuff, the whole left vs right stuff… now such things have found themselves planets away from me… Not cuz I’m repulsed by it and try my best to find my ways away from it, it just doesn’t seem to capture my attention at all any more lol

Such things are huge distractions (which is also what they want you to be, to hold power over things by putting people under 2 sets of umbrellas and more easily control them and show them particular stuff based on their views, it’s really the same umbrella none the less)… None of this stuff matters in the end.

5 Likes

Totally. The ones pulling the strings love the left vs. right paradigm. Which is why I consider my values to be mostly conservative but see very clearly how corrupt all these front-men politicians are, with the exception of a small few.

It is the people vs. the “uni-party” and their puppet masters.

3 Likes

Same lol

2 Likes

I agree. I stopped voting altogether in 2019 as well, because I honestly think it’s pointless. Our votes and opinions, in the long and short run, have no meaning to those in charge. Why do something that will have no effect on the outcome?

Of course, I got hate for it, called unpatriotic and a few other things (including a Trumper and a communist), but it means nothing to me.

4 Likes

I’m 23 years old and I’m turning 24 may. I’ve never voted and I never will.

5 Likes

The only time that I voted was for Trump during the re-election run… because I foresaw the shit-show that has been the past few years lol

3 Likes