Will be grateful, for the help

Want to increase the bone density , can you guys help ?

2 Likes

This should help :point_down:

2 Likes

It doesn’t make your bone denser brother , calcium goes to all the parts pf the body , can clog arteries
Sapien mentioned in the old osteoporosis field don’t use it if you don’t have osteoporosis.

1 Like

I think it does make your bones denser though. I’ve tested it for about a month, and that’s what it felt like. At the very least it will strengthen them…which kind of means it makes your bones denser, at least that’s how I think it works. I could be totally wrong.

3 Likes

It does.

3 Likes

Tonic No. 31 (Sapien Proprietary Blend)

Maybe?

Or

Hydrogen Accumulation + Fission

Induced Mots - c Production (Longevity series)

4 Likes

Yes 2nd this.

One of my sisters used it for a month every 2 days a few loops

They gained density, in fact she’ll have a test next week to confirm that (she feels them heavier) she actually looks slimmer cause shes been doing intermittent fasting, yet her weight is higher, So must be the bones. ill def post the results here even in spanish. Lol

4 Likes

You are taking about bone strengthener??

Let me tell you exactly what her playlist was:

Plasma Charged Mitochondria x 2
Bone and Organ Breathing x 3
Chi Compression into bone marrow x 3
Osteoporosis x 3 (play every 2 or 3 days only)
The Quintessence of Marrow x 2 (same only every 3 days)
Negentropic ion Charged Plasma x 3

I just checked the list as its saved but i remember i put her the bone strengthener too some loops a few times a week.

3 Likes

Yes its hard to know to exact one which does the job .🥲

use them all,

What can you lose?

Just do some loops every now and then and see

The other fields are complimentary to help the bones to nurture back faster, and regenerate other things that are as important for bones health.

4 Likes

You are :100: right but the problem is , i don’t want to use lots of fields as they consume your energy i don’t want to be drained as my exams are coming in few weeks .

2 Likes

Reduce the loops, trust me the other fields i put there enhance the process.

You dont want to just get thicker bones and then leave the culprits out of the equation, know what will happen? Issue will come bk.

Also Plasma Mitochondria and Negative Iron are great for the brain too, so it can help you feel super energized for your examns too :tipping_hand_woman:t2: win win

6 Likes

Ok , i will see what can done :+1:

3 Likes