Wolf Potion No.11

I think you meant audio, no there isn’t an audio of this.

Finally, I got mine today. The journey is really hard. :pray:

Can it be used as decoration? Like nft, as long as it is close to the body, it will work. Nice image.

3 Likes

Is it the wolf one?

The image is different

2 Likes

No, it ‘s Abundance Luck and Divine Blessings

2 Likes

@JAAJ I could be wrong, but I remember Dream mentioning that 30-min should be good enough.

Here is what I do… I have two bottles - Potions 33 and Wolf…I fill one in the morning, the other in the night and charge water for 12 hours and then drink it…By the time water from one bottle is gone, my other 12-hour charged water is ready!

5 Likes

There is also this from Divine Ingredients NFT.

2 Likes

By now, I am keeping water in the bottle all the time.
And I do drink it and refill it all the time.
My tea and coffee consumption is down.
My “bottled water” consumption is up. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I actually just had another one arrive today. I never bought two, but I got an extra one

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

Hey,
Just a question
Does this potion attract old women?
I am a young guy (20) and I have used this for 4 days
All the looks I had been getting is from old women in their 50’s
Is it the wolf soul? is that like old spirit and like old ladies spirits sense it?
I hate old ladies I am a young guy and want young ladies

I hope I am understood

4 Likes

i fathom the effect is on
just give it time.

if the women of age have interest in you soon the younger will have too.

take care!

1 Like

Thanks for the mention @Zen it reminds me to check these new water chargers

I was doing the same, being mindful to never leave it completely empty.
I only have the plasma one, but I want to get a new one - the paint had chipped at some places, I was carrying it with me in my bag all the time, I dropped it on concrete floor a few times, plus I put it in the dishwasher…
I can tell by the effect that it still works (with that one, if I use it again when I haven’t used it in several days, I become extremely thirsty and also on day2 I feel like I’m going to get a little sick, have a bit enlarged lymph nodes in my throat etc), but I want another one that I will keep in mint condition :sweat_smile:

So I guess it’s a bit of a warning to be careful

2 Likes

maybe old women are shameless

3 Likes

or still have receptors.

5 Likes

Combining The Manly Man with 2 liters of water from the Wolf Potion No.11…

wolf

2 Likes

Is it that good? How would you compare it to the OG Andro?

2 Likes

I do notice the Jindan (Golden Elixir) effect quite noticeably.
Feels like playing the actual Jindan field.

A little bit of the Wolf Soul as well.
You feel like becoming a hunter / apex predator.

The Androstenol is barely noticeable though, I would say ca. 10x weaker than the original one on YouTube.
Maybe slightly stronger than the patreon version, if you drink the whole bottle… The patreon version is ca. 30x weaker than the original one from YouTube in my experience.
So, if you are looking for strong Androstenol effects, this is not a “hard hitting formula” in comparison to the original one that was on YouTube.
I cannot drink that much water to reach that state I reached back in 2020…
This is my current personal experience so far and it is all subjective.
I have to say though that I was impacted by another corona infection this week and was mostly sleeping.
I think for this to work properly this also has a lot to do with first massively driving up your base testosterone levels.
It may be that whether this formula is “hard hitting” or not heavily depends on your base testosterone levels, since excessive testosterone converts into androstenol.
I will update again in a few weeks with longterm usage of The Manly Man and going on full semen retention mode.

For comparison:

If this bottle is Adrostenol: +30
Adrostenol from patreon: +10
Unconditional Androstenol from patreon: +8
Original Androstenol from YouTube 2020: +300 (regardless of testosterone levels)

Nothing beats original Androstenol from YouTube in 2020 at the moment.

But again as said, I will experiment with higher testosterone levels and longer usage, and without corona, and then update again.

4 Likes

Ah yes, the legendary field.

Used the patreon one only a few times over the last year. Some effect was there, but nothing compared to the old yt version, hence I´ve fully dropped it.

Thank you for comparing them, gonna hold off for now.

2 Likes

What’s your protocol with OG androstenol?

I’ve only had old ladies look at me so far. I drink a lot of water so I’m getting like +30 multiplied by 4 or 5 thourghout the day

I hate just listening to it for 11 minutes, it makes me feel kind of stuck. I have to do it in a room alone so no one else is affected by it. It’s kind of just courtesy

1 Like

I notice I have some more “essence” in me. In solar plexus. That might be the Jing. It just feels kind of fortifying. The wolf soul makes me approach and leaks doubts out my mind

1 Like

The one from patreon, I only use it from time to time before going out.
Maybe once every 2 weeks, or when I need to get that dominant edge for work related situations.
However, I usually need to loop it for 1-2 hours before I get any noticeable effects at all.
The original one that was on YouTube in 2020 gave a very strong effect after 1-2 loops in total.

Do you mean water from the Wolf Potion or regular water to increase the amount of your body sweat?

In my experience the amount of Jing does not influence the amount of androstenol secreted. But it seems that excess of testosterone does.

2 Likes