Women,Life,Freedom

Hi, ceena. welcome group glitter heart

1 Like

It’s the part of pluto entering the sign of aquarius. It will be worse before we getting better. Especially next month till January next year. Just be patient over it. The revolution. The old way of life is tumbling down. This is also where if you can’t fit with the new way of life. Which is about humanitarian. You will feel pressure. And it get worse. The death of era and rebirth of new one. We already entered the Aquarius age anyway. It soon will be better. Just really have to wait at least next year.

5 Likes

Those of us with the declaration servitors, join me in applying negentropy upon Iran’s government…

6 Likes

:tulip:

2 Likes

Great idea, @GoddessAndGodOfAll ! Redirecting mine from Ukraine towards Iran now.

2 Likes

I think also,
we do not know what happens really, as we depend on reports that pass through a filter.
As a friend told me, there is a disaster in Pakistan withe floods, people are badly off.

But we do not really hear or see anything.

It would be nice to get real stores and opinions from around the world.

29 Likes

:100:

3 Likes

*stories(!)

11 Likes

but these are already real stories, i mean sure filters exist in all what is shared, but it has always been something like that
where one event takes over another

for all what the world knows, people are ‘used’ to similar events happening in pakistan
and it is likewise with Iran, but there comes one story that grabs the attention for real change.

at least how things appear to be.

1 Like

You are not fighting against one government you are fighting against all the countries (60+ I think) and governments who want to keep the age-old tradition. It won’t be an easy fight, definitely there will be lots of sacrifiices.

It is a coincidence or not but these protests started few days before the Navrati festival in India. May Goddess Durga give you females all the strength to fight and may you achieve your goal!

3 Likes

Ah, good thing i asked my declaration to affect all middle eastern countries governments… Good thing you brought it up so other owners can do the same :pray:

3 Likes

Could we maybe make a United Nations (just global unity/ rise to justice) thread?
For sending all our beings- whether fae, dragon golem, skull, firebird, any to anything - perhaps even
St.Michael -
out there to help people all over? We can make it like node based.
One day pure intention and sending to one country, than the next, etc
That way on said thread we can communicate our countries and the atrocities actually going on and stay up to date with again, what’s actually going on
The political climate all over is horrid, might be a good idea

I dont think group message. Anyone can create a dragon. From quite users to annons . They without needing to type can also help participate

2 Likes
1 Like

With all respect, what did you expect to hear from others by making this thread? How can they help us? They can only wish us luck. Of course, so many thanks to them.

I was born at war too. I know what you mean. And now, I’m struggling with cancer. You know patients are hostages here, but others have no idea how. Actually they don’t need to know. Nobody comes to save us brother. I have doubts if you have even found a friend here to ask you “hey Sina @ceena how are you? What’s up?”

The stories are so horrible that people of other countries are not ready to hear them. Two years ago I found a friend at this forum who called me a negative person when I shared a few stories with. There’s no trace of that person coming here for an apology. Even now, people of the world are not ready to hear the depth of tragedy. We’re left alone here in this world with our crushed hearts.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a really good question and one I’ve been thinking of myself a lot.

Personally I found some organisations that seem credible and have donated money, they have more resources on ground to help people.
Some organisations work on keeping up independent satellite network so people may have access to outside news / communication.
Does it change the world? Not really, but it may help some people.

I don’t really know a better solution that’s feasible for me personally, other than donation, and spreading awareness, demonstration etc. So politicians realize people care about these issues.
Volunteering for some civil organisations that work with refugees - but with full time work and our own lives to organise, there are only so many hours one can volunteer.

If you have some suggestions that you think could be done from afar on individual basis, I think it would be great if you could share it :)

1 Like

@MonkeyOwl That’s right. I think members of this forum can do nothing more than what you mentioned above. You can not do much for a majority of people. But I hope we have the support of many wise members of the forum, whenever we have questions. I speak of myself, the answers that I receive here mean a lot to me. It helps me in my healing journey. There were times that I couldn’t find the answers to my questions, as a result I felt so lonely. And please, pray for us. Thank you.

I have a request from you @MonkeyOwl , @Desiree , @Violet and @GoddessAndGodOfAll . I will mention it later in the DM, if I’m allowed.

3 Likes

My PMs are open anytime of course :)

Of course I know you mean well, but
it’s not a matter of nice :slight_smile: he does many different things at once I guess you could say so it can slip by (it’s not intentional). and I think,
sometimes things have to get recreated as their patron releases because of some tech x field reasons (something that’s publicly verified)

only time it’s on ES site is when it’ a ES release

We just wait :slight_smile:
But yes I’m also excited when that and the alchemical love makes way onto Patron! (the two other dream seed releases) hehe

4 Likes

Why do u think this is? Is it because the country doesn’t want to look weak. Or is because the news outlets in other countries don’t care.

Or is it not entertaining enough because people don’t care what goes on in Pakistan?

Over the years, with different significant world events that have taken place, I had been glued to the news. Since it became apparent that a lot of news was uninformative, I decided to build a huge news aggregator that was organized by region/language.

Since I don’t know other languages, my ability to get an international scope was limited. But, one thing I noticed was that many small news sources were bought out by big news companies and they either showed articles from big news companies or they had journalists who only talked about other news articles–they had nobody on the ground to talk about actual events. And, even among the big news companies, they all tend to cast things in the same editorialized script–so it become obvious that their own journalism isn’t generally original.

So pulling news sources from thousands of places and seeing these trends, it became pretty clear that news isn’t about informing people about world events. It tends to be propaganda that is delivered to influence collective behaviors. It might be different in other countries, but the English-speaking places seem to follow this pattern with very few exceptions.

We don’t hear about Pakistan because special interests (who control the media) don’t gain much by talking about Pakistan at the moment.

7 Likes