Work and Spirituality

today i connected the dots with my work experience and my interest in spirituality.

when i did, i literally rolled my eyes at the obviousness of it all.

take for example all of my jobs in customer service. i only realized now that my interest in the term ‘service-to-others’ by Ra from The Law of One is similar to customer service.

they do have a point though! with customer service the more i help, the more i receive in different forms!

i came to this realization as i was thinking about trying out a different career path from having to deal with so many people. i still love people, but i am having a growing interest in more non-people interactions for balance!

so we all know that we still need money to live in this world and we already figured out that we have the choice to have any job or be your own boss. now the question should be “how can i enjoy my work in the long-term?”.

as someone interested in STO, how can i achieve my goals by helping others and being helped?

as someone interested in STS (Service-to-Self), how can i achieve my goals by helping myself?

using STO and STS, are you starting to see that there’s that push and pull in competition and collaboration in the workforce?

i am starting to see that i was working with a lot of STS at my previous job and now all the ones i work with are STO.

wow.

would you guys like to share what you do for work/living in a spiritual way?

this may help people like me who are:

• bored of their current job
  • interested in finding new jobs
  • looking for new perspectives on appreciating your current job and/or career

i can tell you as a previous banker that:

• you will be working in a hierarchy and sometimes multiple at that!
  • the general hierarchy was customer service < sales < management < owners
  • the higher up in job title, the higher influence on the direction of the company (there’s a realization here that a company is only as good as the amount of energy provided to it by its people)

tangent: companies are just like us! they can choose to be either STS or STO in the way their company creation was settled by people.

i would love to hear from business owners who basically manifest and create ways to keep abundant in this reality and any others and if they’re STS or STO or a mix of the two since duality and all that.

i’d love to share spiritual advice for anyone in customer service:

• your customer isn’t actually always right and you can help your company grow by telling your decision maker your justified reasons and that you were abiding under their company guidelines
  • if you are like me and more of an introvert, your energy will be used up more because you’re in an environment of mostly extroverts who thrive on interaction. finding a job that allows you the choice when and when not to be disturbed is a key to success! (also finding a job that lets you choose how long you want to work for that day).

i am looking forward to everyone’s thoughts on this!

until next time, much love my friends!

click this on my thoughts about the fear of being fired or unemployed forever

you actually won’t. the only thing that will scare you is the feeling of fear itself. your situation is not actually fearful. you can get out of it.

i never had a fear of getting fired because i knew how valuable i was and that a company always needs to gather and retain as many people as they can. a company is weak and may not strive without understanding their people and providing them with enough benefits and energy back.

you always have enough money for where you’re at in life right now. if you want more money, you have to think in terms of having more new and creative experiences. your money won’t go down but will keep up with your spending habits and will adjust accordingly.

8 Likes