Work in 2 hours but I haven't slept? 🧟‍♀️

Probably too late but…

https://www.patreon.com/dreamweaver1/posts?filters[search_query]=adrenalin
Norepinephrine - This stimulates your adrenals to produce norepinephrine and a little bit of adrenaline, helpful in weight loss and getting the extra push needed during work out.

2 Likes

It’s never too late :white_heart:

2 Likes

I feel your pain, I got in my bed at 10pm and now it’s 6am and I have school in 30 minutes and I haven’t slept one minute

1 Like

You will be okay, perhaps try serotonin field besides recommend above.

I’m surprised no one mentioned the phenylpiracetam audio.

I’ll have to pull an all nighter +hike the next day, so I think this will be my go to field.

And dopamine audio, chi, jing, thyroid ,smart stem cells and life force audios

I have too much experience with that situation :smiley::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Although this could be a hold suggestion for the general population, I’m going to suggest to the OP, who seems to already have brain chemistry issues, that they be very cautious (which also seems not to be the OP’s preferred approach) in using this field.

1 Like

The only thing that saves my day when in low mood or sleep deprived is Super Human mutant, not the paid version.

I tried everything the skeptic, prana, jing, nervous system fields or trying to sleep better somedays but nothing worked.Whatever was energy related.

As stated above the first days listening to this I had really bad detox symptoms from the overexpression of sirt 3 by the factor or 10 and sweated a lot, like really rivers.

But I think it’s a really good overall and completed field standing alone on the matter of sleep deprivation, also amblox helps with brain as the brain regen field so there may be some permament healing effects but haven’t noticed a thing on this only one small thing that I got cutted from my shoes in the achilles tendon deep and the next day it was pink and with new skin.

As of the above, for my fatigue it helps but it’s not a permament solution if I stop it comes back so I let it be without the field to find a permament solution.

3 Likes

It’s really safe ,dont worry . Especially if used sporadically. It’s like coffee.

1 Like

Are you listening to the super human mutant once in every 24 hr, or differently?

Yesterday was my last exam and did superhuman mutant 2 times, 6 times for the skeptics, coffeebfield and black martian jing dor 4 times.

Otherwise I have stopped woth the field

When I was listening I did half the duration of field everytime I woke up because I could sleep otherwise

3 Likes

Hope you passed it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes