Would you give a dogtag to your pet?

is buying a dogtag for my dog advisable?

if so, what would you give your pet?

this one looked the best for a pet owner’s peace of mind.

oh, what about a mandala?

thoughts?

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I think we share our feelings about animals (you might be personally less likely to hold someone down in a fire for harming them, but still…) How would you feel about releasing a fully energized “official” animal healing mandala with some animal empathy/telepathy included and more targeted to the surrounding humans? Both as a free mandala and as a cheap dog tag or whatever is safest for animals (now I’m wondering… I’m sure my cats would catch it on anything and everything they could…)

9 Likes

thanks! good idea for others to try out!

i personally am not ready to experiment with this and servitors but right now i’m looping devic intercession and requesting them to protect my dog.

i may eventually dive into actively working with energy and servitors in the near future, but i feel like focusing on my personal development is necessary for a strong spiritual foundation.

2 Likes

Animal Regeneration image. Can be printed or broadcasted using radionics/psionics. The audio is free on Gumroad. I suspect it could be boosted a bit, but as you can tell even the demo image has some energy to it.

13 Likes

Printed one for my sister’s dog. She initially got restless when placed under her pillow, as she felt a surge and now looks blissed out!

10 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer How did you program it? I play the animal regeneration audio on repeat for my dog but haven’t noticed anything yet. I’m looking for alternatives to help him.

When my dog was healing, i played devic intercession and asked my fae and ES servitors to be with him while i was at work.

Now i just play plasma flower on loop in my room while im gone.

My dog used to have fleas, hair was dull, and he had a scab that took awhile to heal.

All of those issues are solved and his fur has been the shiniest and softest. He smells awesome even though it’s been two weeks since we bathed him. He is more cuddly. No fleas and no excessive scratching and gnawing at his own body.

8 Likes

4stki3

3 Likes

gonna make an album for animals specifically,
with the mental and physical effects
and some with plasma.
was a suggestion from from angel blessings? i dont see that name around anymore tho.

21 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Yeah, i think it was her, she left, @anon17275324

1 Like

Thanks for your insights. Where can I find the plasma flower? That’s awesome about your dog!!! Mine has arthritis and hip dysplasia and now his joints are making popping noises all the time. :( I play the animal, joint and arthritis so I’m ready to try something else.

3 Likes

The plasma flower should be in gumroad! Im on my phone and at work but when i can ill find the link!

Im wishing you and your dog the best of health and happiness!

3 Likes

New Release - Plasma Flower

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Hesitant to work with servitors. Plus, I’m confused about what actually to use to make one anyway.

You’re replying to an old version of psynergy.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Since then i have my fae and energetic support. I honestly haven’t been talking to them a lot, but i always make sure to practice ho’oponopono with them.

I also wear them 24/7 so i have confidence they know how much i appreciate what they do.

Mine came from the book of cards!

If you’re interested there is toooons of info, questions and answers already in the forum about them!

2 Likes

Thanks!! I hadn’t seen this but it looks awesome! I just bought it!!!

3 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

That would be incredible!! Thank you for thinking of the animals also. :heart_eyes::pray:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like