Woven Worlds - Contentment

Very well summarized.

Contentment brings with it - peace, freedom from craving, raised vibration, and inherent joy that is not found in external conditions/objects. Contentment is one of the greatest blessings a human being can have. It might not be a stretch to say that Contentment is one of the sure signs of enlightened living.

51 Likes

Ahhh love this.

12 Likes

Well put guys.
My worry was that it would make one complacent. There is a fine line between complacency and contentment and I wasn’t clear on if the field would indeed make someone settle when they shouldn’t.

11 Likes

Because yeah, while the goal is to not be identified with external conditions, and remain content within regardless, I think there needs to be some balance to that.

4 Likes

this isn’t about settling or acceptance of the now, but a real creation of that.

51 Likes

Ok then sorry.

Ill detele my comments

7 Likes

This is the most hyped i’ve been for new releases in a long time. Thank you kindly Captain, admittedly on the tail end of one of the roughest stretches of my life so this is going to be perfectly timed to help me rebuild and move forward. This is will be an interesting thread to check back in on over the coming months, excited to see everyones successes

16 Likes

Thank you for the clarification :pray:t3:

7 Likes

Who is looping this as we speak?

31 Likes

In simple words it’s the field to obtain so called “desired reality” that kids these days brag about. Truely a masterpiece.

7 Likes

Yes it’s okay to put it on looping like cone of power similar

4 Likes

it’s not, captain already made clear what this does

2 Likes

I’m aware of what captain said. Perception of reality is subjective to each person in general and how he sees it.

6 Likes

I dunno what you said, I was just replying to gnostic.
Did i say something wrong again?

18 Likes

My apologies if i misunderstood.

You quoted Gnostic’s reply to what Mao and I said to him, i wouldnt have guessed you didnt read my comments, and it was me the one using the words now and acceptance/accepting

Last thing i want is to create further confusion in people. So i rather deleted them.

7 Likes

ahh okay

Generally the questions seems to gauge on, what to visualize
but its all done for you, it provides the energy for actions and pushes for the action to create it as a solid thing in reality.
It engages your subconscious to pay attention and make it happen as well.
along with actually doing the work in the background,
it tackles it from multiple angles.
each weaved world in the series will have a topic
that is what will be manifested.
Here it is contentment
I am not describing some poetic thing we can ideally aim for, and telling you it is possible, somehow somewhere.
I am saying it does this, the goal is the description of contentment, that picture.
Its set and programmed in the field.

It is not about feeling good about a bad situation, ‘my life is falling apart, but i feel great and content’
no, it is to ‘create’ the good situation.
Where you are happy and satisfied etc for yourself.

Its not best path on steroids, it is creating something new.
(contentment may just not be some people’s best path)
But having free will we can choose, here is a choice.

102 Likes

something like a field that hm…leads you to a better life with all means? for the individual person that uses it.

7 Likes

:muscle:

19 Likes

I feel this field is among others a solution to not knowing what you want/ not knowing what to do problem.
Better life is subjective and mine feeling of being content would be different than yours etc.
It is not hard to ‘get lost’ with amount of worldwievs and different perspectives that we encounter in present day because of internet, and how much information is avaible out there.
Many people on this forum had this problem or still struggle with it today, myself included.
Which was even more frustrating because of how many means we have to achive what we want, morphic fields, energy works, subliminals etc.
Also it is not really hard to decide something ok I want xyz and will work towards achieving xyz but then change your mind after some time, because xyz dont seem so appealing anymore and bcd looks like a better option.
After some time cycle would repeat without achieving much.
This field tells your brain what you REALLY want, create a concept out of this, and then aids you in achieving this.
Best Path In Life is focused on happines. but as strange as it may sound not everyone want to be happy in a way the concept of happines is expressed in field.
another guiding field I feel is Dream of Purity, but then again, for me personally being Purest possible version of myself is not that important.
So people often need different mixture of things to feel content, some would care about sex, some about social live, some about family, some about money etc etc.
But most likely it will be a highly personal mixture of those ‘‘things’’ that you need to feel content. To have everything you want and want everything you have.
Some people would prefer sex over purity for example, or power over happines. And this field willhelp you achieve exactly that.
Edit: of course I may be wrong, but thats how the field feels to me, and thats how I understood field’s description.

30 Likes

indeed, contentment is subjective,
the goal is clearly defined, the creation of it to that point is entirely perspective.

45 Likes