Yes its the 1st of April ;)

hey there,
its a beautiful new month! Are you enjoying it?

I wanted to take this wondrous opportunity to share with you my unbounding progress that i have experienced with the help of the forum.

It began with me noticing that i am not who i think i am. Armed with this knowledge i decided to dive down deep into the rabbit hole. I decided i can now create morphic fields too, as simple as that. And as complex as that, because i had to dive down into a black hole to become one with the infinite singularity, all the stuff happening beyond the event horizon.

In this state i was able to tap into any collective consciousness at any times, so it was easy for me to learn anything and everything. I simply plucked at the knowledge of creating morphic fields and voilá! It was a long road though, and i dont even know which year we have at the moment.

But it all doesnt matter, i am back, and i am back stronger than ever!

Here i present to you my super powerful fields:

check here
  1. The Pastatron

this is a truly interesting combination of various life force fields, and on top of that, embedded is the knowledge and wisdom of pesto penne pasta. Let yourself be absorbed with the range of different flavours all delicately weaved together in this beautiful creation.

1. Echoes of the Pasta

as i had access to all the timelines, i also delved deeper into the past, and realized i needed a constant portal, just in case. Here it is. Echoes of the pasta takes you into your past at your command. You may or may not relish in the things accomplished, as you wish. Well seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil, of course, to stay healthy.

1. Lightning in a Pasta AKA Pasta in a Bottle

wouldn’t it be wonderful if you had the enormous natural powers of Pasta at your fingertips? Here i present you a little flask filled with pasta. Its powers are beyond even your wildest imaginations, i promise. Use this to let entire cities be engorged with the beautiful energies of pasta. Note that this creates pasta node points to connect with other pasta bottles.

1. Pasta redux

well i knew eventually i needed a wearable item, so this is the result. Wearing this will let you dive right into the concept of what it means to be a pasta. You can do anything with it. Be a pasta, look like a pasta, feel like a pasta, taste like a pasta (with your favourite sauce or any imaginable one).

And if you want a true guide…:

1. The 13th Pasta
    13th pasta

This is the ultimate guide to pasta. Literally all there is to know. This being can teach you how to make your own pasta, and how to design new ones. Recipes will literally flow out of you non-stop, and you would be way on your way to becoming a master pasta chef.

And if you still haven’t had enough…

1. The Blueprint of Pasta
    blueprint of pasta

this will literally imprint your dna with pasta. you will finally realize your dream of being a pasta!

And thats it!
I hope you love my creations and I wish you a perfect 1st of April :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

45 Likes

Why did Pasta become your spoof?

11 Likes

hahaha how long have you been waiting to do this :joy:

12 Likes

Omg pastatron! :star_struck::heart_eyes::yum::scream:

11 Likes

It is very important in field development.

Pasta is a very complex.

To know pasta is to understand the interplay of sweet and sours and cheese layering.
Profound

45 Likes

You forgot the Essence of Pasta :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I’m all for Sour Pasta Redux =))

6 Likes
3 Likes

… And a hint of negentropy?

Nice work, great descriptions :D

I can’t believe you’re not Italian @Nice2knowU

7 Likes

Man you must have had so much fun making this :joy::joy:

4 Likes

A master at work! Gratz on your new skills, @Nice2knowU ! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: Level Up

fireworks-well-done
Happy 1st Everyone! :slight_smile: :blush: :hugs: :rofl:

3 Likes

How did u just make pasta sound complex?

Lol

4 Likes

Lemon Pasta | Gennaro Contaldo - YouTube

they taught me to use parmesan on cheese :smiley:

yes, and learned a little photoshop on the way

6 Likes

On cheese?..:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

im thinking lasagna

3 Likes

Lmao

I like the Pastatron. How much?