Yin Yang Electricity

Yin Yang Electricity.

Field designed to balance and charge Yin Yang energies in user and their interpersonal relationship. Technically any interaction should be super energizing for all.

(1) Yang of the individual compliments the other person’s Yin. And wise versa.
(A) Perfect balanced flow between them.
(B) Electrified charge of these energies.
(C) Additional overloaded negentropic supply of these energies.

(2) The Yin Yang balance between the individuals manifests in a balanced and harmonic interpersonal relationship.

(A) Friendships/Family
(B) Romantic
(C) Formal

(3) Yin Yang Environment Formation where the electric charge of the Yin Yang balance is induced to occur in the environment, not just infusion but orchestration of its manifestation.

(A) Harmony between everyone in the environment.
(B) Harmony of environmental energies themselves.
(C) Super energizing effects on the environment.

16 Likes

If interested to join.

• Interested

0 voters

1 Like
2 Likes

So as far as I am aware.

From Yin and Yang Chi is formed.

There is Yin and Yang in all of us.
Yin Jing and Yan Jing is an example.

But there’s also the male/female energies and stuff.

With this field they come into harmonic balance resulting in.

That is now made via interpersonal interactions.

And there being thousand of people we walk by on daily/weekly basis.

And having that charge created with everyone.

We will become the lightbulb of the life force, charged by others.

And we will charge others as well.

But of course no one loses their energy when charging each other.

We create the energy.

This process is natural when male and female unite deeply with each other.

But now, the proccess occurs with anyone, it will be an interesting exoerience. That will also habe interesting effects on our day to day interpersonal relationships.

In field 2 i made sure that it properly manifests in each type of relationship the way it should :slightly_smiling_face:.

But super electrified and harmonized.

6 Likes

Beautiful :cyclone:

4 Likes

Imagine Each Inter-Personal Relationship being Super Electrified, Super Harmonised and topped up with Super Negentropy…man I just can’t wait to carry the mandala of this NFT among people and observe the effects Firsthand…Great Concept @veh :muscle:t2:

Also empaths like me associate meeting people with things like Energetic Drain and Emotional Overload… therefore this NFT coupled with a good shield will make our interaction with people much more Harmonious and Fulfilling both energetically and emotionally.

4 Likes

amazing idea hopefully dream makes this into something

2 Likes

:muscle::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you fellas!

I was just sitting on a bus, and i fekt this electricity forminf between me and a femake who sat in front of me.

I remembered what I was reading about yesterday about the Yin Yang creating Chi flow.

And realized this occurs between humans as well. It is how the attraction between male and females is formed at the first place, I realized.

So I figured we could use this, and not only enhance our romantic connections if yin yang harmony where amazing amount of energy is flowing.

But now between everyone and in the appropriate way.

Like in friendships energy is also used to charge friendships.

(I made 2 minor edits (i document) to clarify, and also to work appropriately with male/female dynamic, so we dont feel sudden life force type of connection say with other males in a way we should with the females, so it is nothing but optimization of how we should have connections between each other on the energetic level in its most perfect negentropic harmonic balanced and energized blueprint if interpersonal connection according to the Yin and Yang principles.

5 Likes

If this is made correctly for which I have no doubt we will not need shields at all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, these qualities are opposite and dual, so they are easy to understand, and it is usually not difficult to determine which energy is lacking at any given moment
The qualities of yin and yang are as simple and obvious as day and night.
but they set off a hidden movement.
In other words, the monad (unity) formed by these energies is in endless and continuous motion. This is why balance is important

The energies themselves are dual, but their interaction forms the axis of movement, the pivot point of unity.

4 Likes

Is there still room in this project?

2 Likes

Of course!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

May I join?

1 Like

Yess go ahead :+1::muscle:

1 Like