Energetic being (Closed)

Not sure if the title is any good, but I think an all compassing field like this would save many peoples time here.

Made to heal, strengthen and expand the energysystem and helping the nervous system stay in shape whilst being grounded

If there is enough interest I’d submit it this friday.

Your energetic being

1: Complete restoration and rejuvenation of your energetic being.

A: Soul Restoration

B: Auric and Energy body repair

C: Cord Cutting

2: Strengthening and upgrading the energysystem

A: Energy Blockage Removal with plasma torus field chakra stimulation and growth

B: Energy expansion aspects from the IG Card system

C: A combination of energies compressed into our energybody/energysystem (Jing, Chi, Shen, Ojas, Prana & Mana)

3: Nervous System help and Grounding

A: Nervous System Upgrade (endurance and greater capacity to work with fields)

B: Body Nerve Healing

C: Full body negentropic coherence

Mandala + Audio

Im not sure if this will be made as I have included only existing concepts but we’ll see what the moderators and dream will say

• Interested

0 voters

18 Likes

Great idea, I love the combination of subfields involved in this project. Soul restoration, aura, expansion, energy, etc. Nice!

5 Likes

Looks :fire:

2 Likes

this one is lit!

1 Like

I was in a group where something similar was suggested with other paid fields and one moderator in this group said it wouldn’t get registered.
Just wanted to let you know it probably won’t be made the way it is now.

1 Like

This project is incredible!

1 Like

you never know… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve seen projects that are far beyond what this is asking for and some of them have been made in the past. I think this is more reasonable in comparison to some of the other projects. I guess we’ll see what the moderators say. Hopefully it gets made! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Powren. could you give us an hand on it? it’s suitable to be register?

If this gets another 10 members it might be made public I believe

2 Likes

Yes in the past and these projects were never fair if you think about it.
Soul restoration alone. Do you mean the whole series for example? That alone is more expensive than a standard nft.
It was also mentioned it shouldn’t be an amalgamation of random fields.
Why do you think it is ok to break the rules and be unfair just because your case isn’t as severe in your opinion?

1 Like

Let’s let Dream decide :pray:

In the end I just wanted to let you guys know what I saw.
Also how can soul restoration, doesn’t matter if the whole series or just for one dantian, be a subfield? That would be a main field with the details on how to do it subfields.

1 Like

That is part of the main field

So in theory the subfield would be included in it anyways, but I wanted to put more emphasis on it

The subfields are basically just doing what the main field is going to do

I think 6 more people and it might be made a public field on gumroad, if this passes the mod check and isnt rejected

1 Like

That’s a good point, I wasn’t aware of that rule, my bad. I just thought when I saw this project that it was more reasonable compared to some of the other projects asking for basically immortality among other things. Thanks for letting everyone know :blush:.

Bumping this one more time

1 Like

U now got 50 voters, congrats.

Btw regarding draft someone asked, I dont see any problem. Soul Restoration stuff might be big, might be discussed, but its after all not even nearly the same as sum of those 3, by that logic not even those which came through recently, they wouldnt.

And also, Dream clearly said he mostly used elements of the added fields, not putting them in their entirety.

And remember they work in unison, good for surgical and more Specialized approaches, but they dont fully replace those individual fields, also clearly stated by Sammy and Dream a couple of times, I think.

Given the publicization, the possibilities for this might be even wider.

Btw, I wouldnt put nerve help and grounding twice, the subfields are supporting fields, not constituent ones. I would rather put to 3. Field: Nerve system upgrade (endurance and greater capacity to work with fields)

6 Likes

Alright changed it a bit

Will submit it when im home in like 8 hours

1 Like

what about maybe implementing a full body negentropic coherence field?

1 Like