Your manifestation tools, techniques, fields... and your ideal future

So friends, i would love to hear off you all as to how you manifest, what tools or techniques do you use, any audio? Fields? Any success stories?

I have had some scary success manifesting and for some reason, despite that i can only get so into it… its strange. I even manifested not needing therapy anymore… all while in a serious rut…

I use neville goddards technique and basically let myself fall into the visions, lwt myself really get involved…

I dont have many tools apart from the solidifier but in all honesty, the jury is still out on that. I asked for what i thought would be an easy one, to form a strong bond with the blessed path and to be honest, the opposite has happened and im dubious about sticking with it… but i will regardless

As for my dream future… just one of contentment, peace, love, freedom from the metaverse and any plans the kabal have for our species future…

With love and intrigue

Kindfulness1

1 Like
  1. kudos for sticking with it
  2. from Neville, you know that you create within, and then what shows up in 3D shows what internal beliefs are still not in sync with your desire (a wonderful feedback mechanism). Best to ignore what has shown up (again gratz on sticking with your desire) and continue to feel what it feels like because your desire is already fulfilled.
  3. there is no past or future so the only time for your manifestation to be present is now. So you either have it, or you don’t. Keep up the feeling and the knowledge that you already have your desire, as energetically you do.

So, i personally do not really follow manifestation “techniques” but I have had good use for some.

Very recently, I got an insight about the importance of the audio “Enhanced visual processing” - I have always placed more value on this audio more than just the brain part, that, and I use all physical fields in conjunction with the spiritual. the insight seemed to come from someone who sounded like “he had the answer to everything” haha - I didn’t look into it but adapted the words.

But a few days after the insight, I saw this post from captain and… i think he put in the best way possible ;D haha

dassit

:D

For this part specially though, I’d recommend that you look into The Black Orchid NFT as this is a direct specialization of her. In fact, on my first encounter with her I thought I’d be oh so longing to meet her–LOL! None of that! She called me out like I’ve never been before, Immediately reflecting my “ideal self” back to me and having me wear those qualities, not as an exterior shift, but out of recognition of what they are and why they matter. and as a result, how a personalized ideal future would entail and look like.

But this is just the aspect that pertains to your question :)

3 Likes
  1. Understanding is forgiveness.

Ie. Everyone is from the same creation regardless of creation type (Animal, Plants, Aliens, Humans etc) All created equal. All created from “LOVE” If someone is doing something to harm another creation understand this person is probably being manipulated into doing so and they don’t even understand it. For to be part of creation and in accordance to it you wouldn’t harm yourself.

1. Regardless of what you have had done through you Love your being as you are programmed to do, don’t let humanity judge you. The source within you knows all of you and it still loves you and always has it’s hand out extended out to you waiting for you to grab it.

2. Go to the moments in your life where you felt shameful, guilty, hated etc. And Love those moment as each moment of time is a snapchat of your soul energy and if you deny yourself that part of you (regardless of what happened you are denying your own creation… Part 1) Go into the future (as it’s infinite possibilities) and grab that ‘perfect’ state where you pulled all your energy back into your being.

3. LOVE is not romantic love or magnetic attraction rather a pure appreciation, adoration and gratitude towards all creation.

4. take notice of your thoughts, where do they stem from? Your creator doesn’t seek to punish you… so who’s doing that? could it be possible that someone is deliberately trying to make you feel bad, guilty, shameful always bringing up stuff from the past just to keep you down from realizing the infinite love within your being…

2 Likes

“As for my dream future… just one of contentment, peace, love, freedom from the metaverse and any plans the kabal have for our species future…”

Woven Worlds (Contentment) :face_with_monocle:
description of the filed : " …This is our most powerful manifestation tool yet… "

2 Likes

I don´t visualize often.

The most of my manifestation work is keeping my vibration as high as possible, feeling good about myself and my life.

Then, when I already feel very good, transfering this vibration into feelings and images, etc. comes more easily and naturally.

The more you have healed and cleared trauma and limiting beliefs, the easier and more consistent you will be able to do this.

Vibration Raiser fields + EFT tapping works pretty well then.

1 Like

Any resources you recommend for those plans of the kabal?

I know nothing about kabal, I just answered about his goal of manifestation of contentment peace ec

Ah, right I now see that it’s a quote from the OP. :)

Oh well, it’s been coming to my attention for some time, but not much info.