Zealot of Positive Change

Collect? Is their going to be a picture for this one?

@Captain_Nemo is that Roku Samurai on picture

can i make tag of this?

Yes. Just like the others.

2 Likes

Unexpected gifts too?

New Release : Unexpected GIFTS is an audio. You can’t make a tag out of an audio.

If you’re meaning The Unexpected, you can wear this as a tag, yes.

5 Likes

Zealot of Positive Change NFT would make a VERY cool tag!

On my list for future purchases!

5 Likes

Here is the full resolution image of the NFT (in case you did not download the image or have difficulty figuring it out)…

Note: This image will work only for those that legally own the NFT.

21 Likes

Will this work as regular NFT or it has to be worn as tag?

It has to be carried on your person, within your aura, in order for it to assist you.

8 Likes

@SammyG
Sorry for spamming you today on music requests lol but
may the audio for this also be released on SoundWeave too, please?
(This and Negentropic Fool)
Thank you!

5 Likes

Thank you man, you never know with this NFT’s, so it is better to check.
I got it with PayPal without problem.
:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I understand what you mean.

I got my reply from Cap’n’s post in a thread of one of this latest batch of tag-NFT’s (The Unexpected, I think. He was replying to RobbyHa who had asked a similar question to yours.)

Yeah, PayPal is currently only a problem on the newly revamped Sapien Shop. Soundweave has been unaffected by the recent events.

Good for you!

3 Likes

Can anyone re upload this one :pray:

1 Like

Surprised this doesn’t have many reviews. I do not have this but gave it to spouse. After a while he started working out almost everyday, eating better, losing weight, and then started getting these insights about how to better relate to people and sustain relationships, acknowledged a blind spot recently which has caused pain in the past and has taken action to remedy it. :scream: Forgot to add that he also mentioned wanting to be more helpful to his coworkers.

24 Likes

is the NFT here the same as the youtube version, or something else is added here as a bonus?

1 Like

i think

4 Likes

I really love this tag.
The effects that I feel from it, I did not immediately understand.
It makes me happier. I expect and plan changes with a smile. I can’t say that I’m making plans all the time, but I’m really ready. I’m really planning. Everything I would like to do gets something like inner approval and a smile.)
Indeed, positive changes, a positive attitude to life, a more positive character, it is easier to start a new or routine. Anticipation of the good.

13 Likes

So this planning leads to consistent action also right?
I’m the eternally planning person who struggles with taking action consistently
Do you think this will help?

Edit : Super underrated field. I feel always positive since I bought this and it’s been a day only. Thank you Cptain for giving this amazing field for such a small amount. It’s value is greater than 33 usd for sure!

8 Likes

If I’m understanding correctly, you’re saying that this field is the extra boost that was placed into the fool nft?

1 Like